Chapter 5: Needles

POV: Izuku

   Where am I? I wake up in the smallest little white room ever imaginable. I see a...doctor? I'm so confused. Wait... Where is Kacchan? Oh my god! Did I lose him??? Am I dead... Or worse!? "Hey you doctor!" "Where is Kacchan?!" The doctor looks at me weird. "Do you mean Bakugo Katsuki?" "He's the one who alerted the hospital that you needed to come. You're pregnant Midoriya." P-pregnant. Is this why I felt sick? Is this why I only remember the white rug? My God my life is ruined! I can never become a hero after this. "Can I at least see Kacchan?" The doctor walks out of my room.

POV: Katsuki

   I see the doctor walk out of deku's room. He looks a little concerned, but I'm not going to freak out yet. "What's the word doc?" I try to play it cool and act like I'm not worried. "The surgery went good, he's not to have a miscarriage. The baby will come out after the allotted time of pregnancy, yet he requested to see you." Why would he request to see me? I push the doctor out of the way of running to his room as fast as I can.

   "Deku are you okay?!" He looks at me with worried eyes, he looks... tired. "Kacchan... am I really pregnant?" "Baby yes you are. It's going to be beautiful, just like you are. Everything's okay, the pregnancy will happen just fine, but if we didn't get you into surgery fast enough, you would of had a miscarriage." Every time I say that work my head feels dizzy. I could never imagine my Izuku having a miscarriage!

POV: Izuku

   Miscarriage?! I don't believe that I could never have a miscarriage! I look down and see the stitches on my stomach. It's true, I really was in surgery. The thought of that just freaks me out to no extent. "When c-can I go home?" I see the doctor walk in my room, he must of overheard what I asked. "Izuku, you won't be able to leave for a few days." I look over at Bakugo with a face of worry. "B-but what about Kacchan?" I start to feel hot, salty tears form in my tear glands. "We can provide him an extra bed, but only for one night." That's fine with me as long as I'm with my Kacchan. I nod, and the doctor walks out of the room into the white-tiled halls.

   "Kacchan, I can't believe I am pregnant, and with your baby too! I must be blessed." Kacchan turns towards me, and walks over to my small hospital bed. He boops me on the nose with his rough, cold fingers. I can feel my scent glands wanting to act up, and at one little touch too. "I think I must be blessed for having someone as perfect as you to have my baby. I love you so much, you know that, right?" I smile. "Not as much as I love you, Kacchan." I start to get dreary, and my eyes get heavy. Kacchan starts to rub my head very gently, and I slowly drift into Dreamland. "I love you." That's the last thing I hear before my eyes are covered in a black, wide plain of existince you only are in when you close your eyes.

Omg!!! Hey everyone I have had so much going on in my life. I had to move halfway across the country, had a major family death, and many other things. You guys have kept reading my story, and have kept me with enough courage to continue it. Thank you all, and I will be able to post more regularly now. Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!! 💛💚💛💚