Chapter 1 Heaven Bound

Kacchan! Where are you going? Wait for me!

   I wake up in a state of panic. I was... Crying? I shake it off and start to get ready for school, after all it's a Monday.

   I slip on a pair of black, baggy sweatpants, a white shirt, and a green 'Plus Ultra' sweater. Of course I finish the look with my signature red high tops.

   I get my bag and head out of my dorm down to the living space.

   "Hey Midorya." I hear a icy voice say . Without even looking at the speaker I respond "Hey Todoroki! Good morning." After a while of chit chat I head to my first class.

   "Midorya Izuku please report to the main office immediately." I question it in my head for a short moment, but quickly head to the office.

   I walk inside and see... My mom? Something is wrong I can feel it in my gut.

   "Hello dear." " Hey Mom. What's going on...?" She takes a long sigh before responding. "Uh... I don't want to stress you out, but Huu.... Mitsuki is in the hospital... With cancer." I laugh and faint.

                      Deku, wake up!

   "Mmm... What are we doing here Kacchan? I notice that he's crying and I try to get up to comfort him to see that I am being held down by all sorts of medical contraptions.

   "At least one of you woke up." Katsuki mumbles before walking up to me. "Don't tell anyone." "Wha-" I get cut off by the lips of my former best friend, rival, crush on mine. I form into the kiss and he pulls away.

   "Come to my dorm, we need to talk." He said. Just like that he was gone with the new night.

Authors note: Sorry for the chapter being so short, think of it as an intro. I will upload every 1 or 2 days, or at least I'll try. Have a great day!