Chapter 4 We All Fall Down + Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I said I would update daily, but I then came up with some serious family issues concerning my father, and it became hard for me to write at that time. I am sorry to my avid readers at the time and I still hope you will consider still reading my story. I hope everyone has a nice day, and enjoy!

3 weeks later

Izuku POV

   "Ugh..." I stammer. I am in Kacchan's dorm room and it appears that we had some.....fun, last night. I feel sick so I sit up and I rush to the bathroom. I vomit up my dinner from last night and I wash myself up after.

   I start to go back to the bed, when I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and I fall down on the soft, white rug. "Deku!" I hear a voice faintly say, right before I am swallowed up by the black void of my mind.

Bakugo POV

   I am in a state of panic. By natural instinct, I grab the closest phone and dial an ambulance. I am screaming at them to help me and the lady on the other side of the line keeps telling me to calm down, which makes me even madder.

   Finally they say help is on the way and hang up the phone. I look at my Deku, wondering if he will be okay. I check his pulse until the ambulance arrives.

   I am forced to ride in my car, because 'only family members are allowed in the ambulance.' I make it there seconds after the ambulance does and I rush to keep up with the men pushing Deku into the hospital on the stretcher.

   They give him an IV and hook him up to a heartbeat monitor." Mr. Bakugo. By first glance I can already see the problem." "WHAT?" I yell awaiting a response, hoping for the best.

"He is pregnant and if we don't put him in surgery soon, there will surely be a miscarriage." I can feel my whole entire body start to shrivel into a husk, and my eyes enlarge five more sizes.

                        "Pregnant?"

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be substantially longer.  I hope you enjoyed and have a marvelous day 😊!