Chapter 3 My Deku~

One week after last chapter

(Bakugo POV)

My rut is over and it felt like a year not a week. After me and Deku had our little 'cuddle fest' I made him leave my room so I wouldn't do anything heh...bad to him. It's my first day seeing all of the extras again, and I'm not looking forward to it.

   I get dressed in a black tank, baggy black denim jeans, and my tennis shoes. I leave my dorm room not hiding my carmel creme scent. Little did I know a certain green haired, minty smelling Omega will start his heat very soon.

(Izuku POV)

   I wake up and get in the shower. I turn on the water and feel the warm droplets stinging my tender skin. I soon finish washing up and get dressed in my skinny jeans, a black and green 'All Might' shirt, a black sweater, and my high tops. I exit my dorm and smell a wonderful scent. I start to get aroused.

   I follow the gorgeous Carmel Candy scent and find the culprit in the boy's locker room. "Kacchan~" I say in a clearly aroused voice. "D-DEKU!" He whisper-shouts across the small room. Our scents start to collide smelling like a small-town ice cream parlor. I see he is getting somewhat pulled in by the effects of my scent. He walks up to me in a dizzy state and when he reaches me, kisses my neck and whispers in my ear, "My Deku~" I moan a little at the sudden touch and rush out the door, fearing my heat will make the situation more heated than it is already.

(Bakugo POV)

   Thank God he ran away, or things would have gotten out of hand. In the back of my still turned-on mind I kinda wonder what would have happened if he hadn't ran out of the room when he did. I leave the ice cream scented locker room, trying to get to class on time so the class rep, four eyes, won't be on my ass.

   I run down the hall, passing the also rushing Pikachu. He tries to say hello, but I completely ignore him. I make it into the idiot-filled classroom, and seconds later the bell rings a piercing ring throughout the whole school. I sit down spacing out. The only thing I am paying attention to right now is the green-haired angel across the room.

(Izuku POV)

   I am dying of heat stroke, and I want to jump on Kacchan so badly, I almost can't stand it. My mind is fuzzy and the lesson sounds like a squeak ringing in my ears. Finally after what feels like an entire lifetime, the bell rings, signaling passing period has arrived.

   "Izuku come outside, we need to have a quick chat." Aizawa says, looking half dead. "Um...Ok?" I say getting up out of my uncomfortable wooden desk. we walk outside of the classroom into the hallway and I almost stumble over from fatigue. Todoroki kind of catches me so I don't give myself another trip to Recovery Girl. "Izuku you look like a mess, so I'm just going to excuse you from classes and training today." Mr. Aizawa says sourly. "Ok Aizawa-sensei. Thank you." He nods and I head back to my dorm, stumbling through the cramped halls.

(Bakugo POV)

   All day classes suck, and my Deku is nowhere to be found. Finally classes are done for the day, and I immediately want to head to Deku's room, to finish what we started earlier in the locker room.

   However my wish gets delayed and shitty hair rushes over to me, stopping me in my tracks. " Whaddya want idiot?" I ask in a annoyed tone. He starts to blush like a complete dumbass and stutters out "Uhh..well I-I kinda w-was wondering...i-if you had...p-p-plans?" "In fact I do idiot, so if you could get out of my way that would be great." I say not caring at all. He is about to start another passage of  mumble, so I use my quirk, and he gets pushed back alright.

   I start to run faster and faster as I get more excited to see the adorable Omega. I make it to the dorm room, and I don't even knock before entering. "Hey Kacchan~" Deku says loudly. I start to growl and he calms down a little bit.

(Izuku POV)

   The low, growling sounds coming from the sexy Alpha makes me less excited, but still wanting him horribly. He moves a good distance closer to me making me purr. He continues through the rest of the way to my bed, creaking when he sits on it. I squint my eyes, signaling I am happy and I snuggle up to his chest. He grabs my waist, and pulls me onto his lap. I put a little bit of force on him, making him fall into his back. I get on top of him and I get tired, while still full of lust.

   "Kacchan I love you so much." I whisper in his ear. He looks at me like he has just won a million dollars on a three dollar scratch ticket. " He gets close to my ear, his warm breaths hitting my cold face and ear. " I love you too, my Deku." I smile at my nickname and put my nose to his scent gland. We fall asleep in each other's arms, me smelling caramel, him smelling mint.

Have a good day, see you tomorrow!!!🖤🖤🖤