Pt. 3

-Recap-
"Oh shit!" I heard Todd exclaim. I sat up, rubbing my eyes from sleep.

"What do you want Todd."

"Dude, you fucking smashed her" I furrowed my brows looking at him but his gaze was not on me. I turned to my right and there she was .. sleeping like an angel.

"Oh fuck" I say as I take in our appearances. We were both naked under the sheets and I could now feel what was touching my dick. It was her hand gripping my cock under the sheets.

"Mmm, baby" she moans in her sleep

"I applaud you Bren" he claps giving me his signature cheeky grin, leaving the room.

"Ohhhh fuck.."

————-
Brennen
I knew I had to go home already since it was almost 12 in the afternoon.

"Seth" I whispered her name nudging her shoulder but she only gave out another moan.

My god, this girl was killing me.

"Seth, wake up" I tried again. She fluttered her eyes open and gave out a small smile. The hand that was grasping my erect dick was now wrapped around my torso, sadly.

Dammit Bren, you're married ! Not like that'll make a difference since I've already slept with her.

"Good morning baby," she yawned and cuddled more into my side "wanna go again?" She whispered seductively.

I groaned utterly frustrated. "Seth , you're making this so hard for me." She giggled and once again palmed my dick.

"I can tell."

"We can't do this again Seth." She instantly sobered up and gave me a blank stare.

"Oh, right." She says, pursing her lips. "Married man."
Standing up naked in broad daylight, she headed for the bathroom.

Damn ..

As I was about to get dressed she suddenly turned back and gave me a mischievous smirk. "Could you do me one last favor though ?" I took in her beautiful form and nodded my head gulping. She started walking towards me again and sat on the bed spreading her legs, showing me her gorgeously puffy pussy. "Pleasure me one last time?" She pouted, looking up at me through her thick lashes.

"Oh baby," I licked my lips, pulling her legs apart, eyeing her delicious sets of lips. "You want me to play with your girl?" She nodded her head, biting her lips.

"You want me to fuck you one more time before I go home to my wife ? Huh?" I slap her pussy briefly before playing with it slowly. She whimpers and then moans her satisfaction. "You're a bad, bad girl for sleeping with a married man." I slap her cunt again, then teasing her as she lets out a small mewl as I press my lips against hers dipping my finger in her dripping cunt.

"I'm your bad girl.." she gasped.

I could barely hear the plea, but she clearly had said it. "fuck me daddy."  Fuck me. I never had Marie call me daddy during sex but this sex goddess right here just opened my eyes to a new world of kinks out there. I don't know how I feel about it since I have a daughter and having another girl call me daddy during sex just... never mind. All I know is that she makes it sound so sexy and alluring.