[ EPILOGUE ]

"I personally think that it all happened all of a sudden. There were barely any chanced of him getting murdered, he was just a school kid with a low profile life." Everybody in the conference room heard him, some nodded their heads, while some his made the humming sound.

"So, Dr. Kim, according to you what must be Jungkook's reason of depression? Why was he depressed in the first place?" One of the students asked who were there for Dr. Kim's conference.

Dr. Kim stayed silent for a moment but then he parted his lips, answering the student's question.

~

Jungkook closes his eyes, it was the night time and the surrounding was quiet. There was pin drop silence to which Jungkook would always fall asleep very fast. But this time it was different, most of the times were different since that day.

Talking about that day when all this started, on 1st September 1979, when Jungkook turned 14.

It was such a great time for Jungkook to celebrate his special day with his best friend Jimin.

Fourteen year old Jungkook was just as happy as any kid would be on his birthday, it was his special day after all.

Jungkook picked up Jimin on his bicycled and both of them ride to their favourite ice cream parlour. Jungkook wasn't very rich, he wasn't poor either. So was Jimin. They used to stay in the same neighbourhood and were friend from very start.

Jungkook had a few dollars, in coins which his father gave him to spend on his birthday to buy himself a present.

Jimin had a small locket which he made for Jungkook, as a birthday gift. Jungkook wore it with the help of Jimin, and it looked really very pretty. They were happy.

"Here, try this chocolate." Jungkook forced the shorter boy to open his mouth. Jimin shook his head.

"I don't like chocolate. I will have my strawberry!" The two teenagers were laughing and enjoying their scoops and chitchatting about school and stuff.

Suddenly the door of the parlour opened with a loud bang, all the kids inside looked at the direction of the door. There were a group of three guys, and they were really very scary. They were the punks of that time. Blue and blacked coloured hair, dark cloths, tattoos and piercings.

All the other kids, including Jungkook and Jimin looked down, not wanted to make eye contacts with any of those three.

The gang walked inside the place, laughing over some vulgar jokes. One of them walked towards the place where Jimin and Jungkook were sitting, he grabbed Jimin by collar and pushing him off the seat.

Poor Jimin fell on the floor, luckily he didn't get hurt.

"JIMIN!" Jungkook yelled as he ran towers Jimin to pick him up. "Idiot, why did you push him?" Jungkook shouted as he picked the fallen boy.

The three of them stopped laughed and looked at Jungkook with rage filled eyes, feeling insulted by what a 14 year old just called them. "What did you say, bunny toothed bitch?" he growled. As he walked towards Jungkook and Jimin.

Jungkook's throat went dry, his father clearly told him not to get into fights or be a bad guy. But it wasn't the situation to keep quiet, was it? Well, not for Jungkook.

"I said, WHY DID YOU PUSH MY FRIEND, YOU IDIOT!" Jungkook yelled.

A scary silence falling in the parlour, Jimin's eyes got watery and he begged Jungkook to shut his mouth for the love of god. Because the boys looked lethal, the kids with a bad reputation. It was really not easy to stand up for themselves.