11

Deontae
Chicago, Illinois
5:40PM

"Damn nigga long time no speak" One of the niggas in the trap smirked as he dapped me

"Damn nigga long time no speak" One of the niggas in the trap smirked as he dapped me. It was true I haven't been in the trap in ion know how long.

Music was blasting through the trap as a few folks counted money and others was bagging the gas.

"I been handling some shit dawg" I sat down as he passed the blunt to me. This was exactly what I needed right now man I been stressed the fuck out.

King was running the trap for me these past few months since I was busy with Tink and allat otha shit. I wonder what my babygirl was doing right now...prolly listening to music while smoking a blunt or drawing.

She had some real ass talent ion kno why she won't sell her drawings assum to make money instead of setting niggas up.

"Yo girl finally let you out the house?" King smirked as he walked in with Myla behind him. I squinted my eyes at them before shrugging whatever they had goin on was nunna my business.

"Just had to be there for my girl since Myla wasn't there"

"Nigga whenever I would pop up you wouldn't let me in the damn house so shutup" She flicked me off while rolling a blunt. Myla was always sporting some designer shit the only reason ain't nobody try to rob ha ass was cause folks feared ha nigga.

Ain't nobody kno him personally but they knew of him and he was suppose to be sum violent ass nigga. King needa watch his damn back cause if he end up having beef wit that nigga ian gone help his ass.

I scrolled on instagram and saw a post from Tink lil ass.

Lifesizetink

Liked by Itsmyla_ and 4,290 othersLifesizetink #tbtView all 1,493 comments

Lifesizetink #tbt
View all 1,493 comments

GloccTae 🥵
Lifesizetink 😚