1

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 "𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔" 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛
Chicago, Illinois
8:00AM

My brotha and I decided that I'd finish my senior year livin wit him

My brotha and I decided that I'd finish my senior year livin wit him. I already done missed the first few weeks of school but shii I wasn't really complaining.

I was known around the city since my brotha was always in the streets and he made it clear to everyone that I was off limits.

It was currently 8:00 AM and the bell shoulda rung now but here I am taking my precious time washing my ass in the shower.

"you late!" I heard my brotha yell as he walked past my bedroom door. I rolled my eyes as I turned the shower off and wrapped my towel around myself.

Walking into my closet I decided to just wear my signature color, black with my yellow sandals with the matching bomber jacket and my fanny pack that says "trap house".

After putting my lashes on and adding lip gloss to my lips I grabbed my car keys and doubled checked to make sure my taser was in my fanny pack. I hope theyon be checking folks bags here .

I rode in silence to the school which was nun but 10 min away from the apartment my brotha and I lived in. Once I parked and grabbed my book bag from the backseat I made myself into the school.

"Good Morning sign in there" The lady at the desk smiled slightly at me as she pointed to the computer that printed out tardy passes.

"um I'm new here today is my first day" I stared back at her and she examined my outfit and scrunched her face up.

"do you have anyone to bring you another shirt to cover up your belly ? That's against our dress code here at Riverwood" she raised her eyebrow and I zipped my jacket up and faked a smile to her.

"better?" I hate when administrators or anyone period try to tell me I can't wear sum like y'all really think a nigga dick finna get hard from a stomach? Weird flex but okay.

After she got my name and everything she gave me my schedule and sent me on my way. This was a 3 story school and she expect me to find all my classes by myself ?

As soon as I walked out the office and down the hall I unzipped my jacket and looked on the wall at the map of the school. They color coded the halls so my first class was on green hall.

I saw a few students in the hallway wit their book bags and other students opening the side doors letting late people in. I knocked on the door and this brownskin girl with curly hair opened the door for me.

As I walked in the classroom everyone looked at me and I made a face as I made my way to the teachers desk where my male teacher sat.

We made a small conversation about my name and where i'm coming from and he gave me my syllabus.