8

Tink

I sat in my room, drawing on a piece of copy paper. I didn't kno exactly what I was drawing but it turned out to look good.

Ever since the party I haven't heard from Deontae but Nic and I have gotten closer. It's been about a month since that night and our winter break was coming up.

This school year has been stressful as hell and I'm just ready for everything to be over so I can get the fuck outta here. I couldn't stand being in Chicago it's just too many bad memories.

But if I wanted to get out of here I had to get a full time scholarship somewhere. I wasn't able to pay my way out of here so a scholarship is what I was counting on.

I need to get back on my shit or else that would be impossible. My phone dinged Nickypooh❣️popped up on my phone with a text message

Nickypooh❣️
Lemme come through

you gone bring me some food?

🙄that's all you use me for? Ight man I gotchu...fatass

I smiled satisfied as I left him on read and continued to draw. The more I stayed away from Deontae the more I stayed to myself...crazy right.

It was just so awkward not having him around anymore like it didn't feel right. My period must be coming up assum cause I shouldn't be feeling like this right now.

I rolled my eyes to myself as I looked down at the drawing.

Elephants were my favorite animal and that's exactly why I got it tattooed on me

Elephants were my favorite animal and that's exactly why I got it tattooed on me. Elephants are good luck, wisdom, protection. People fail to realize how beautiful elephants really are. It's crazy...i'm prolly just high.

After talking to myself a lil while longer there was a knock on the door.

"wassuh kid" I smirked up at Nic as I let him into the apartment. He gave me a slight nod before heading to the kitchen and sitting the bag of food on the counter.

"getcho panties out yo ass" I said while sitting on the counter next to him with him between my legs.

"shutup lil girl before I fuck you up" His eyes hung low as he licked his pink lips. I took his hair out his man bun and played in his silky hair.

As I scratched his scalp softly he laid his head on my shoulder with closed eyes. I mushed his head causing him to look at me and groan loud while grabbing my neck.

I only stared at him with innocent eyes while biting my bottom lip.

"stop playin wimmie Tink" He stared at me with those low eyes. After I gained enough strength I pushed him back slightly and got off the counter and took my food out the bag.