•.•Welcome to Man Hunt•.•

Your character wakes up alone in an unfamiliar room, which they have no recollection of where or how they got there

Your character wakes up alone in an unfamiliar room, which they have no recollection of where or how they got there. There is a musty smell and eerie silence that fills the room.

The ceiling is lined with bright, fluorescent lights, and the rest of the room is concrete. The room is small, containing only one bed (which your character wakes up on), a metal table in the corner, and a heavy metal door, which has no handle. A black backpack rests in the opposite corner from the table, and on the table rests a crisp, white envelope. Inside the envelope is the note I have posted a few chapters ago. Beside the envelope rests a stack of clothing: a tank-top (red or blue, depending on what team you've been assigned to), a bandana (also red or blue), black jeans, and boots.

Your character is dressed in a simple white t-shirt, thin white pants, and no shoes. Their hair is free, and they wear no jewelry, besides a thick metal bracelet around their wrist.

They feel healthy, refreshed, replenished. It feels like they've slept for days, and they're full of energy, perhaps some adrenaline too.

They wake up completely unaware of where they are or what reason they are being held in a strange room. They might try opening the door, but as stated before, there's no knob. They might try breaking it down, but it's shut tight.

If they haven't already, your character might resolve to checking the contents of the envelope and backpack.

The contents of the backpack include:

•Three sandwiches
•Three apples
•A rope
•Binoculars
•A full water-bottle
•Purification tablets
•Pain-killer pills
•A roll of bandages
•A large knife
•Sunglasses
•Matches
•A plastic bag
•A small pocketknife

A small card rests on top of the clothing, requesting that your character changes into them, because they are the designated "Man Hunt" clothes.

Once they have read the note and changed into the game clothes, the candidates are ready to go, and the door pops open.

Location

There are two buildings on opposite ends of the island, in which the two teams initially wake up and enter the game from. Once your entire team has exited the building, it seals itself shut and will not open until the game has been completed. Upon completion, the remaining survivors of the winning team are to return to the drop-off building they arrived in.

Inside these buildings are the six individual rooms in which the players reside.

__________

How does your character feel? Are they confused, frightened, worried, angry, surprised?

What are they thinking?

How will they react?

This is entirely up to you, as we enter the first stage of Man Hunt...

Note: I will be creating two separate chains for the two teams, and I will tag you all in the appropriate chains for roleplaying!

Side Note: Try to make your character find someone in their own team that they hold a disliking to, so we can create some more diversity and contrast. Don't be afraid to make your character get into a fight with someone from their own team.

Good luck!