𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒!

_____________________________________________________

❝𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺?❞

______________________________________________________

 ヅ ✦

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒. God you hated it. You glanced at the clock, recalculating how long you had left of it, the class wasting 3 minutes of the class getting seated. Just as the last person proceeded to sit down, he was interrupted by the teacher.

"Oh no, I'm moving you to sit next to Y/N, mr Fairchild."

You slowly turned around, resting your arm on the back of your seat. He had a mop of unruly, glossy curls, piercing grey eyes and chiselled cheek bones, pale skin stretching over them. He wore the regular school uniform, his pants hugging him in the perfect place. Not that you were looking. He was like a ghost, but definitely much more attractive. He sat down next to you, glancing your way and smirking, before running his pale fingers through the contrasting, dark curls he possessed. Those god damn curls.

The teacher proceeded with teaching the lesson, but of course, Miles had to just be super attractive and give you a good enough reason to not do your work. Your eyes were darting back and forth between miles' lips and the board. You looked down at your skirt. You rearranged your pens. You ran your fingers through your hair. You - there was a warmth on your thigh. You looked down, to see miles hand resting on your thigh, a few of his fingers overlapped by the material of your skirt. You swallowed hard.

"Stop." You whispered, avoiding eye contact.

Miles shifted in his seat, his lips leaning towards your ear.

"Next time, could you say that a little more seductively?" He whispered into your ear.

Reluctantly, you removed miles hand and attempted to write something down. Miles was obviously not retreating anytime soon, as he placed his hand in your thigh once again, higher this time.

You rolled your eyes.

He moved his hand higher.

You huffed.

Higher.

You pressed your lips together and looked at the trash can in the corner of the classroom.

His fingers grazed the lace of your underwear, and he hooked them into the band of your underwear, snapping it against your skin.
Immediately, you stood up, your chair falling on the floor, paper falling.

"Quit it!" You shouted. You slowly turned your head around, revealing a classroom of shocked, and also sniggering students. Your cheeks grew hot, turning a dark pink. The teacher raised an eyebrow.

"Sit back down, Y/N."

You sat down, rearranged your papers, and when no one was looking, kicked miles leg.

Miles, well miles, was highly amused by the recent turn of events. He could definitely wind her up rather easily. In order to reduce attention, he only rested his foot in the crook of her ankle, receiving a look by the teacher. Why did he have to wait a whole hour?

The bell shrilled loudly, making the class jump up and barge out of the classroom like it was a race. You were especially quick. You darted out of the classroom, weaving through the hallway. You felt a warm hand grasping your shoulder, pulling you into a janitor closet. Miles. How cliche.

His face was inches from yours, the darkness swimming around them, like a long black ribbon. His lips grazed yours, lingering for a second. He placed his hand on your hip, his thumb hooking into the band of your underwear, his other on your neck. He teased you by grazing his lips onto yours, and retracting them just an inch, inching his hand further into your underwear. Your heart was racing, stomach was churning and your mind was reeling.

Just fucking kiss me you twat.

Finally, as though you had waited an eternity, miles lips met yours, soft and sweet. You both sunk into the kiss, your tongues meeting and the kiss growing more heated by the second. Miles hand was fully in your underwear now, resting on your ass but slowly moving across, to your front.

Light flooded into the closet, the door being flung open by the janitor. Miles and you jumped away from each other, panting and panicking.

"Fucking horny teenagers.." the janitor mumbled, as the two horny teenagers scrambled from the closet, down the corridor.

  ヅ ✦