𝙩𝙬𝙤

𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬...

"Ping!" A notification from one of the social medias have disrupted the music that Jeon Jungkook had put on while he was editing one of the newest videos to post for his YouTube channel later in the day.

Jungkook only let out a sigh as the music he was playing resumed through his expensive black bluetooth speakers. His dark brown orbs had made their way to focus on the screen again. He groaned as he accidentally made an error, making him deleted a part of the clip. He took in a deep breath, his lips started to mumble one of his favourite songs to calm himself down.

"I ain't your boyfriend (boyfriend), and I ain't your girlfriend (girlfriend), but you don't want me to see nobody else and I don't want you to see nobody-"

A frustrated groan left Jungkook's lips as the notifications increased from time to time as he was editing the video. Frustrated, Jungkook slammed his fists hardly down on his white wooden table. He ran a hand through his long curls and took his phone up which was literally spamming from notifications.

His dark doe orbs widened as he saw 117 notifications from his previous friends' group chat, 🅲🆁🅰🅲🅺🅷🅴🅰🅳🆂🤡🤡🤡 on his phone's wallpaper instead of usual spams of his Instragram's DMs which was flooded with his fans' tags, sharing posts and sending him pictures that he does not feel necessary to see.

Curious of the reason his old group chat resurrected, Jungkook logged into his iPhone and decided to read the messages.

🅲🆁🅰🅲🅺🅷🅴🅰🅳🆂🤡🤡🤡

🅲🆁🅰🅲🅺🅷🅴🅰🅳🆂🤡🤡🤡

Hope on The Street☀:
H

ey, we should have a big sleepover
to catch up on what I have missed since
I have worked non-stop for years😊

G.O.D:
Sure. You have missed out on a lot of stuff,Hoseok hyung!
Things have changed a lot 😂
over the years!
I need to get some inspiration
to write a new book!

Vante 🎨:
YES! LET'S GO RAID AREA 51 TOGETHER, HYUNG!
BY THE WAY, DO YOU GO TO AREA 51 WHEN YOU VISIT
US, HYUNG?!!!😁😁😁

Taehyun Magician:
Taehyung hyung, this is South Korea.... nOt uSA...
You can't find aliens in Area 51 because they are living
among us... 🤔🤔

Vante 🎨:
Taehyun, you're lying! They live in Area 51!
An alien told me in my dream yesterday! 😠😠

Do Not Accept📵:
@Vante 🎨 @Taehyun Magician
just stop ...
I have enough of Area 51 theories from both of u!!! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Worldwide Handsome:
Count me in! Mr WWH needs a break from stealing girls' hearts 😏😏😉

Bamgyu 🌰:
Hyung! I wan too!