"U-ra-ra-ka."

"Huh? What about Uraraka?" Midoriya asked, snapping from his flustered apparel in a split second. His hand lowered from his neck slowly, and from the looks of it, he became very serious when it came to people he considered to be close with such as the female mentioned earlier.

"She's had a crush on you for ages! And although the both of you are extremely cute together, I'm trying to help her win over your love!" She hung her head low, releasing a sigh in defeat. "Though.. it seems his heart is racing over someone else."

Kaminari suddenly had a loud, abrupt outburst. "WHAT?!" He shouted, before approaching Midoriya angrily. Ashido was bumped out of the way, just while the male began to raise his hands up in fury. "Come on, man! I wanted to have a chance with her! Please?? Uraraka's such an angel.."

A hand covered Kaminari's face. He was then yanked backwards, pulled all the way back next to Jiro. Jiro twitched her eyebrows in clear agitation. The entire room was in havoc, but to their surprise, their guardian angel(s) arrived to clear the air.

"What's this about Uraraka?" Yaoyorozu asked, walking up to them while being accompanied by Uraraka herself. You glanced over at Midoriya, your childhood friend, noticing that he had been quiet ever since Ashido's confession.

Jiro luckily kept Kaminari quiet, and proceeded to save the situation by preventing the two from knowing about their previous conversation. "U-Uhh.. we were talking about Uraraka's quirk and comparing it's compatibility with other students."

Yaoyorozu and Uraraka exchanged glances. The alliby was believable, and so they didn't question it further. It wasn't long before Kirishima entered with an unreserved, big grin, having Bakugou beside him like they came uninvited. "Sup, everyone! Are we ready?"

Most of them replied in an eager shout and moved to get ready to play some games. Ashido started to giggle in mischievous behavior, holding up strips of paper and a few pens. "First game of tonight is the King's Game! Everyone, write up some numbers!"

She then cleared her throat, moving up to Uraraka. She grabbed onto her hand, leading her to sit down beside Midoriya, who spiked in the process.

Now it was awkward.

"Get comfy! Loosen up a little, too!" The pinkette teased. Meanwhile, Kirishima sat beside you, unknowingly beating Bakugou to the touch. So instead, he positioned against the other side of the couch, watching the four of you from the opposite side.

Everyone clicked their pens and started to write. Brainstorming took a minute, however once everyone settled, Yaoyorozu took the liberty of shaking the cup filled with strips of paper. Afterwards, she walked up to each player, including you. Everyone but one were forced to pull a paper containing one number, however, if you picked up the paper embroidered with the letters "King" then you were the supremacy, and could give commands any of the players with matching numbers.

"Oh, I'm the King!" Kaminari chimed, leaning back against the seat. An toothy smile became of his lips. "Let's do something daring to get the ball going!"

'I don't like where this is going..' You thought.

"Let's see..- Oh, I got one!" The male with blond hair snickered, holding up four fingers. "Players with the number four must kiss!!"

Everyone went silent, until an brutal uproar occurred. "EH??!" Yaoyorozu placed a hand to her forehead before shaking it gently, proving that she wasn't one of the many who had filled the certain requirements.

Turning your piece of paper around, your hand trembled relentlessly, everyone stared at you, impressed that you'd reveal yourself so quickly.

"H.. Hold on, why kiss? Isn't that a little too extreme?" Midoriya instantly choked out, expressing the words everyone thought to themselves. Ashido ignored him, however, proceeding in excitement.

"So whose the other number four? Is it you, Jiro?" The girl cringed in remark, swatting her hand. "I may be a tomboy, but I like men. Men!!" She retorted, causing Kaminari to laugh loudly before muttering a 'Yeah, right'.

"Someone's awfully quiet over there. It's either Kirishima, or Bakugou!" Uraraka commented, holding up her paper holding the number eight. Both of the men flinched. There was no saying who it might've been. That is, until Ashido lunged onto Bakugou like her prey, immediately making the male squirm ruthlessly. "Let me see! Let me see!"

Bakugou growled, leaving his arm in the air. "I'll blast you to hell! Get off of me, raccoon eyes!" He shouted, leading everyone to get suspicious. All eyes were on him now, it was only natural to assume it was Bakugou.

"Uh.." Mumbled a voice.

Everyone turned their heads, fixing their attention onto a figure who slowly turned his thin strip of paper around, revealing a number everyone had their sights on. Gradually, your eyes widened, and so did Bakugou's. The lucky student's head remained lowered, cheeks a deep red, and gave off an presence with certain objections.

It was Kirishima.

[Chapter END]