"And you are first going to start with displaying your love for the world." My Lord raised his thick lush eyebrow and stretched it far away into his hair.

My Lord is handsome, no doubt, but age has widened his forehead and lessened his hair.

"And why does he even love the world?" Kevin questioned even though the answer is obvious.

Kevin sometimes forgets who his master is!

"My Lord is a God, Kevin. So it is implied that he loves the world he made with his own hands and since we human are taking wrong advantage of it, he will show us and the others the significance of loving and maintaining the world we are living in by –" I looked between the three who are now very attentive to listen to my suggestion. "- cleaning it."

"I'm sorry, what?" My Lord asked in an loud incredulous tone. I know why he is dubious about what I said; it is because he is hurt.

He is hurt by mankind for spoiling his hard work.

"Yes My Lord. You will have to teach us, human, the importance of cleaning and maintaining our surroundings and nature by cleaning it. You are going to start by cleaning roads."

"Amazing" Kevin clapped while smiling brightly like a sun in the midday but soon his claps turned into slow and soft as the grin left his lips. "- not. Not so amazing. Rae, how can he clean roads? He is a top business mogul and also your God then how can he clean waste." Kevin said as dry cough attached his throat.

"You are such an ignorant Kevin; he who makes, he who bears and he who establishes has every right and strength to clean too." I taught.

When people see how a God is doing his job of mainlining and safeguarding his creation, they will learn a lot from him and also get impressed by him.

"No I will not clean anything. Do something easy and quick like making a promo video or a news conference. How did you even think I will clean streets? Do you know what an important person I am in the society? People will laugh at me if they see me picking trash from streets." I pouted at his low self-human-confidence.

Look where humankind got to, even God is getting self conscious of doing his duties. He must be very depressed to see his children becoming this way and who wouldn't? If my kid behaves as he wishes, then I will get depressed too and he is a God and his billions of children has crossed their limits in keeping their father happy and satisfied.

"You should forgive them if your children laugh at you. You are teaching them by doing their work. My Lord, keep this in your light years mind that you always have me. I will always support you as your devotee and will always help you teach your children a lesson." I fisted my hand and raised it above my head in an attempt to cheer him up.

"And you will start cleaning our dirty world from tomorrow morning itself. We will first start from this area only. I will get large bags and baskets ready to put the trash and also a sweeping kit." I assured him and stood up, walking towards him.

"I think Rae dear is right, Callisto. To have people to trust you, you will have to make a positive place in their hearts and that is possible only by your actions and hard work. If they see you doing it alone without a care about their reaction, they will start liking you and follow your actions. We will make it look like you are doing it for yourself and for other without media attention but you have the media attention circuitously." Uncle Odell supported my idea, giving his point of view on the plan.

Yes, My Lord should do it without a selfish reason and secretly so that mankind learn from him.

"Rest assured, My Lord. You will give a new tidy world to us and you will do it in ordinary avatar. I will also arrange some humble clothes for you. Let's start this from tomorrow early morning itself. Since you have so many other works too, you can clean every Sunday from a whole day every week." I explained to which Uncle Odell nodded in agreement.

My Lord scowled at all of us unpleasantly with enraged eyes shooting blue fire towards all of us. Of course, volcanoes took their birth from his eyes.

"Do I have a choice? Alright. But no one will know about this. I will just do the deed and come back without any attention. I don't want people to know about this humiliating task. They will laugh at me." He warned.

We all nodded our heads, accepting his proposal and smiled at each other for a great outcome. Now it's time to make a temple of My Lord in people's hearts.

"Of course My Lord. You work as you wish. Anyway after cleaning roads, you will also clean infants' diapers as a second task." I revealed jumping around the room in uncontainable joy.

It will be a great scene to see the God himself taking care of those innocent babies.

"Wait a second... I will what?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

Alright, I want to ask you all if you are enjoying the book or not. I know this book is not as much fun as Mafia Monk, but it is because I am holding back myself from writing anything beyond boundaries.

God, religion, culture are sensitive topics to deal with and to write a story based on them is something that comes with many limitations. I cannot hurt the believes and feelings of people of any community by making it over the top.

I hope you understand this. 

I also want to know if you all have any kind of scene or sequence you want to read so I can write it. Do let me know if you wish for it.

What do you think of the chapter?

Finally, Theois made a good point and made Albina give up her idea of killing her God but the compensation is her God will be now picking up the trash.

Do you think Callisto will get the positive fame after this?

What do you think do the list of her ideas contain?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim