Chapter 23

Albina Point of View

"- like that we can think of ways to help secure his body too." I shared the little information I have to the trio. I know My Lord is excited to find his way back to his original home but somehow, he looks reluctant too.

Both Kevin and Uncle Odell kept clearing throats once every minute as they listen to my ideas to preserve My Lord's soulless body.

"Everything has an apt time, Rae dear. Since we still don't know the reason for your Lord's rebirth, why don't we postpone this idea of sending him to hell?" Uncle Odell expressed enunciating every word slowly and clearly. "What I mean to say is, I'm his uncle and I know him more than anyone else so it will be better if we don't look for this portal right now and postpone it to few years."

Apt time?

Everything has its own time so what Uncle Odell said is true. But...

"But what if the reason for his rebirth will be known only after assuming his rights in his world?" I questioned him but my mind is already working on deciphering Uncle's statement.

"If he had to, then it would have already been found. Since he still did not get his powers back or did not find the portal, it means the reason lies in being a human only. If we forcibly send him to his world, then how will he achieve what he has to on this earth?" Kevin joined the discussion giving me another angle to think about.

Hmm, Kevin has a point too. They are right about the right time.

Now it is coming to my understanding why it was being so hard to find the portal to underworld. It is because it is not the right time to do so.

Agree!

"You are right, Kevin. We have to wait for the right time to come." I confirmed nodding my head.

If it were someone else then I would've not accepted their perspective but Uncle Odell knows My Lord more than me and also, the time thing is a universal fact established by My Lord only.

"How about we first think about making your Lord popular and give him a clean and good fame? We have to do it soon before the business deal goes out of hands." Uncle Odell suggested.

Oh My Lord! I completely forgot about my duties of his promoter. I am such an idiot. How will I promote him if he goes away to his world?

Stupid Albina!

But then, it is good that I already made plans for the job and I guarantee that after I'm done with my plans, the world will see why My Lord is a God.

I noticed My Lord breathing slowly in relief and I smiled at him as the ideas I made a mental note on kept running in my mind.

My smile widened into a full blown grin as I looked at the confused Kevin and Uncle.

"And I already have a list of activities to achieve the task. I promise you, My Lord that by the time I'm done with the list, you will seen as an utmost emblem of humankind and a God himself graced on this land." I grinned leaning back in my chair with a proud look.

"Give me the list first. I will take part only if I like the idea." My Lord answered gruffly as if his throat is infected with cold.

I wonder if My Lord can sing because his voice is always screechy and gruff.

Can he also kill evil by his singing?

"No My Lord, we are doing this in an order I decide and every activity I plan is interlinked with the next so we have to do all of them." Saying, I clapped my hands excitedly.