Chapter 14

Hello, I am back! I just wanted to tell you before starting this chapter that this is going to be the beginning of the Mount Nataguma Arc. (This is the arc where we finally meet Rui, and the rest of the spider clan!) 

"NEXT ASSIGNMENT," the black crow squawked, "HEAD NORTH-NORTHEAST TO MT. NATAGUMA!" 

As the black crow, flew away, unable to be seen by my sight anymore, I started making my way to Mt. Nataguma with my friends.

It was night time, as the stars were the only thing that allowed the crow to be seen. One step after another, we walked, as our quiet footsteps and the nonstop-squealing from Zenitsu, were the only things that could be heard. 

"I don't like this! What if demons find us and..........EAT US!" yelled Zenitsu, as tears immediately shot out of his eyes.

"If you start screaming and making a lot of noises they will definitely hear us," I said, trying my best to keep the yellow and orange haired boy quiet. I didn't have the time to be polite. 

"Let's go back! It isn't safe, Nezuko, you and I can die," he said, in a hushed tone trying to keep his tears and his words to a bare minimum.

"No, I am on a mission so I can't stop now!" I said, listening to the words that would soon come out of Inosuke's mouth.

"Just shut up or I will throw you to the demons myself!" said Inosuke, as his hands were crossed and placed behind his head, well more like Boar mask.

"F-fine!" he said, quickly stopping his mouth from speaking for awhile.

As we kept on walking down the path that would soon lead us to our location, I allowed myself to finally use this quiet and peace to have a somewhat relaxing moment...

When I took up this offer of becoming a demon slayer, in which I would find my brother, I did not once think about what I would be getting into. At the time, it was in the heat of the moment, so I said yes, and I am glad I took up the offer,..

 but I never realized that it would be this horrific. Every step of the way their is death and blood,

 scattering your path,

 torturing your state of mind,