Chapter 13

"I am guessing you were able to see your sister," said Muzan, as his vibrant red eyes glared at me.

There we both were,

 sitting across from each other in Muzan's cold office. 

The whole room was covered from the roof to the floor in a chestnut colored brown wood, and in the middle to blend it out was a pale-ish musty colored tan rug. While the rug looked quite clean, without a speck of dirt on it, the side ends told a different story. There was strings and rough material hanging out on each side, as it stayed in its place, serving it's purpose. 

While he sat in a brown rich leathered chair that was made for his office desk, I sat on the other side in a brown chair, that looked like it could be from the kitchen table.

*tick, tock*

The sound of the grandfather clock took place, as its golden stick, in the middle, almost hit the wooden sides over and over again. The sound of the old dusty clock, which needed a cleaning, gave a very rich in depth tone, making it's worth seeming to me, to be in more value.

"Yes," I said, staring at Muzan in a bottom to top, well more like middle to top process. His black jacket which covered his long sleeved white shirt, had seemed to be ironed. The ironing job was most likely done by mother, as she seemed to be the one doing all these small necessities.

"I see, if you don't mind me asking.. would you want to go back to her?" asked Muzan, as his question had seemed to shock me a bit leaving me wide eyed. I could feel my eyelids rise, with my eyelashes fluttering against my skin...

 I was never expecting this to come out of his mouth. 

Was it actually him?

'Huh'

"To tell the truth I don't really know."