Information To Know!

Hello this is Bee, and I have some information for this fan fiction that will be useful and important to know!

Starting With Nezuko:

~ She is human

~ Age: 14 (In the beginning) now 16 ( I made both Nezuko and Tanjiro two years older, than the anime)

~ Demon Slayer: For her stage right now she is at the Kanoe stage. (Where Tanjiro was left off in the anime) She is placed around the middle, I made her higher because in the next chapter with her she has already done her first few missions and she just met Zenitsu and Inosuke. (Sorry for the huge time skip, it's just all the first fights are kind of a blur in my head and I don't feel l like writing them, because we all know that Nezuko will kick their ass.)

The stages:

Mizunoto - Mizunoe - Kanoto - Kanoe - Tsuchinoto - Tsuchinoe - Hinoto - Hinoe - Kinoto - Kinoe

~ Her katana, which was also made by Hotaru Haganeza, is a rosy pink color, which tends to shimmer brightly during the night time.

~ Her outfit will be the Demon Hunter's Uniform, underneath a pink flowery designed haori!

I drew the outfit by hand without copying, but I did use a representation picture of Shinobu to get the figure of the body I wanted! I did not color it but the Haori, is all different shades of light pinks! 

(I can maybe try coloring it in on a later date, but this what you will get for now!)

Tanjiro:

~ Demon (Formerly Human)

~Age 15 ( In the beginning) now 17

~ He is affiliated with the Twelve Demon Moons, but is not one of them. Most of the time he stays by Muzan Kibutsuji's side, and is well know by the demons as Muzan's  favorite demon who he keeps by his side at all times. 

~His demon blood arts, will be explained in the story!

~His outfit, is his same checkered dark turquoise and black patterned haori, which is tightly wrapped around a formal black  shirt and pants. (His outfit honestly looks the same, except it's not a Demon Hunter's uniform underneath.

(Later in the story there will be mentions of the upper moons, and their names, so I will be giving their information when the time comes! I recommend not looking them up because it gave off MANY MANGA SPOILERS! So if you want I can also put pictures of them too, so you know what they look like, if not I do not have too. Now that I have seen it, I now have had a ton of manga known things spoiled too me.)

Everyone else should be the same age and everything, so I won't put their information down. If it comes a time you might need to know, I will get it put on here for you!

Psych9rawr