💗 chappy 19

Shivay's eyes sparkled seeing a Micky mouse dancing holding balloons in hands and there are bunch of kids dancing around the Micky mouse. Wifey can I go there? Shivay asked excitedly and Anika shook her head making him bow head sadly. But I will let you go, if you give me a kiss? Shivay's face lighten up listening anika's words. He quickly pecked her cheeks and ran there jumping happily. Anika took out her mobile phone from bag and recorded shivays dancing with kids having a smile on her face.

Mouse distribute the balloons in his hand to the kids there. Shivay pout sadly not getting balloon from the mouse.

He looked down when a small kid pulled his pant.

Untle.. don't...sad...sad.. takee my balloo.. the kid said forwarding balloon to shivay. Shivay swiftly grabbed the balloon from the boy and started playing with it.

Shivay it's not good to take things from others. Give balloon back to me. Anika said sternly.

Shivay hides the balloon behind his back and shook negativity having water in eyes.

Is okay aunty. I have an another balloon with me. The boy said smiling ear to ear.

Anika ruffled the boy's hair and pecked his cheeks before pulling them.

For me. Shivay forwarded his cheek to Anika. Anika rubbed her hand and slightly slapped shivay.

Wifey, shivay whinned rubbing his cheeks.

Thank you for giving me your ballon. Shivay smiled. What is your name? Shivay asked to the little boy.

My name is shivay. The boy replied having a smile on his lips.

My name is shivay too. Shivay crisped