~At Canteen~

"WOAH! Shahno, This much had happen but you didn't tell us a single thing." Haris said amusingly.

I told them everything, Like each and everything and Now I feel embarrassed.

"What will you do now Shano?" alia asked.

"What do I need to do? I am not going to meet him again." I said but my heart was saying other thing.

"Don't lie, We know you had feelings for him."Iram said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Look at your cheeks, they were red as tomato" She said with a smirk and everyone laughed.

.

~After College~

My friends and I talked for a while than we parted our ways towards our home.
But suddenly it started raining,
Ya Allah! What should I do now? Like rain so Suddenly.

I Saw a medical store and Ran towards it, I have to wait here until the rain stops.I cant get wet or I'll be sick as Rain doesn't suit's me.

I waited for a while, A car stopped in front of me.I thought they wanted something from the store but I frozed instead as the car window slide down and revealed him!

"Shahnoor?" He asked maybe he didn't recognized my face as I was covering my face with veil.

"Shahnoor, Why are you standing here? You didn't brought umbrella?" He asked.

'Like I would knew that it's going to be raining.' I thought.

"I didn't knew." I said not looking at him.

"hmm...Okay, Come I'll drop you at your home."He said with smile.

"No, I can go."I said.

He chuckled, What so funny,huh?

"I know you can go but Its not going to stop and you won't get any taxi as they had 7 days strike."He informed'

I know there is a taxi strike and I am not waiting for the taxi.I don't have money for it as I bought groceries with that money But I can't stand here, I'LL be late and Ammi will be worried.

Ya Allah! I am going to take help in your security,okay? Save me.

I nodded and walked around the car and sat on passenger seat than put on my seatbelt.

"I am a Save driver, you don't need to put on that." He said while grinning.

"But he put on it while driving."I said looking down.

"He?" Akib asked confusingly.

"Shah-shah," I wanted to say his name but it was difficult maybe I am afraid of his every existence.

"Shahzaib bhai."He said.

"Yes." I said with a relief.

Than he started the car and there was all silence, Neither of us talked but he suddenly asked,

"When will your exams end?"

"Why are you asking?" I asked..

"Just like that."He said looking straight on road.

"20 oct." I said.

"Oh, Okay."He said and again it was all silence.suddenly the car halted with a little force.

"Sorry, The road was little slippery."He said with an apologetic smile.

"Thanks to the seatbelt." I said

"Oh yeah, the seatbelt saved you." He said.

"Well your home is here." He informed.

I looked out and saw my house but I didn't told him the address.

"Don't ask anything, You know it wasn't hard for me to know that where you stay."He said.

"Okay, Jazakallah for the ride and Allah hafiz." I said and removed my seatbelt.

I opened the door of car and was about step out but stopped when he hold my hand,I didn't turned towards him, My heartbeats became irregular and breathing was uneven.My body and eyes were shivering.

"I decided to talk to shahzaib bhai, Once he will get married,I will talk to him about us

"I decided to talk to shahzaib bhai, Once he will get married,I will talk to him about us."He said in a husky tone.

What is he saying?What about us?
My heart was saying that I know what is he talking about but I want to hear it.

"When bhai will ask about your decision,What will you say?" He asked.

'W-What de-decision?" I asked getting nervous and closing my eyes.

"About being My..Wife, Love." He said and my heart stopped.

'HIS WIFE?!' I thought and a smile appeared on my face.

"Your silence were giving me hope,I'll soon come to ask you to be Mine." He said and was about to kiss my hand that he was holding but I stopped him.

" He said and was about to kiss my hand that he was holding but I stopped him

"Please don't, It will counted as zina( Unlawful touch in islam)." I said and he stopped.

"Okay but soon I'll have my every right on you....love" He said and leaved my hand slowly.

I couldn't stop my smile and quickly walked out of the car towards my house,I ran in my room and closed the door while leaning my back against it.I clutched my heart which was refusing the feelings of him.

'About being my wife...love.' His voice ranged in my ear.

"Yes, I will be your...Wife." I said.

To be continued...