9

Tyler POV
Spencer has been very sketchy since Friday. But he had been sneaking around. Sean and Mark had been very  protective towards Ethan and I'm very confused. "Guys what's happening? " "It's Spencer" Sean whispered to me. "What about this fucko! " I hissed. "Wade and Bob are coming back, and Spencer has something to do with them" Mark told me. Ethan was talking to a girl at his locker. "We have been hiding him away from those three but we need your help-" "We can't hide him all year, I have to find out what's wrong and fix the problem" I told them. Ethan started walking towards us. "Stop creeping around" He told us, catching us completely off guard. "We are just talkin" "Well class is starting soon so we should head on out" He said nearly dropping his binder. "Alright"
I haven't seen Wade, Bob, Spencer nor Ethan for a long time. I was getting pretty worried. I decided to skip class to find them. I had a feeling they would be in the "abandoned Hall" Where last year they completely cleared out for some reason, they even took out the lights, there was a closed up exit door that lead towards the bus garage so some light spilled in, but from all the rainy days it was gloomy outside. I heard some yelling the closer I approached, I started to run. I peaked around the corner and I couldn't believe what I saw. Wade and Bob had blocked Mark and Sean up against a wall. Then I saw  Spencer had his hand around Ethan's neck. Pinning him to the lockers. He was struggling to move. Then Sean and Mark started to scream. Wade slammed his arm acrossed their mouths. Then immediately shut up, Sean whinned from the pain. I had gotten so pissed off that I simply couldn't control myself anymore that I marched over nearly scaring the shit out of Spencer. "Your here! Now help us finish them off because Mark decided to become one of these weaklings". I didn't speak. " Um... Tyler? " Spencer asked. I shot him a death glare which caused him to drop Ethan quickly. With the blink of an eye Ethan quickly grabbed his Chromebook, jumped up and nailed Spencer right in the side of the head causing him to cry out. As he did that I got over to Sean and Mark which were Suprised by Ethan's sudden outburst and I was able to pull Sean and Mark away,  eventually Ethan grabbed my hand while I was holding marks and he was holding Sean's he pulled us through the hallways before they could get us. We ran to the office to get passes for class. As Sean and Mark walked off to their classes I stopped Ethan. "What happened" His face looked so emotionless. "Spencer, Wade and Bob cornered us and attempted to hurt us. I stepped in and them Spencer did that" I was shocked. "If they bother you again please tell me". " There is no need I-" "Please tell me". His face softened a bit as tears immediately started to roll. He had started to break down in front of me. I immediately gave him a protective hug, I never wanted to let go. He cried into my shirt.  " What did I do wrong!? " He cried. I wanted to tell him it wasn't his fault, it was all mine. "I never did anything! I don't wanna get hurt I don't want them to get hurt and you! " "I was never your fault.... I.. I.. It was mine". His grip tightened. "How? " "I... I.. I was friends with them at one point, well not really Spencer, and you know them as theran jock guys, I was one of them. We used to.... T.. Target smaller people.. L.. Like you." I teared up a bit. I expected him to walk away but he stayed still gripped on. "Don't feel sorry, but we should head to class" He said letting go whipeing his face. "Right". I felt so bad for him. It was my fault. We silently walked off to our classes.
Ethan was now very jumpy.  Everytime he heard a locker or bang he would jump and be ready to hit somebody with his Chromebook. I felt so bad for him, finally this painful school day ended. Ethan was running home like there was no tomorrow. I was a bit curious so I followed him. He had told us we can come through the window at anytime but we had to be careful and quiet. I waited a few minutes when he entered then climbed up. I sat on the wet roof and listened.

Bold=alex
Italic=ethan

Tell me why you were there!
I just w.. Wanted to hang out!
With your boyfriend!?
He's not my boyfriend!!

Those words had stabbed my heart.... And I didn't understand why... We were just friends! Are we even friends? Are we just aquatinces?(how do you spell it?)

Prove it!
How!?
By doing this!

I heard him push ethan I assumed onto the bed.

N.. No!
Cmon! I know you want it~
Fuck off Alex! You were never my brother! AND NEVER WILL BE!!

I heard Alex gasp. It was silent for a few minutes until whatever Alex was doing, he continued. I was dying to go in there but one of his rules were "don't go in no matter what untilled it's clear" Then I thought, what if I recorded this. I pushed my phone near the window out of sight and pressed record.

Get off get off get off!!
No! You are mine and mine only!
What the fuck are you talking about
I'm not your brother my blood which means...
What does it- OFF!

I heard a huge smack noise.

YOU BASTARD! YOUR MINE AND NO ONE ELSE'S! YOU WILL LOVE ME!!
WHAT THE FUCK!!

I Heard his parents rush in

Underlined=dad
Underline & bold= mom

Alex ash Nestor!
M.. Mom.. It's not what you-
Oh it is alright!
EXPLAIN!

I heard Ethan shove him off the bed

M.. Mom... D.. Dad please!
TELL THEM WHAT YOU DID!
SHUT IT!- O.. Oh...
ALEX YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS DOWN STAIRS NOW!!
YOU GAY BASTARD BETTER BE DOWN THERE IN 30 SECONDS!

I heard him run off sobbing hard. His mom snickered at Ethan. Then the door shut. I knocked on the window softly stopping the recording. He looked over breathing heavy and hurried to the window opening it. "I saw the phone... " He trailed off. "I had to, I'll dele-". " No! Keep it we might need it"
We ended up sending the clip to Sean and Mark. And talked for a while. It was now sun down. "I should head out alright? If you ne-" "I know I know, I'll be ok I promise" "You sure" "Yeah, I'll go to you if I need to which I bet I wont" He looked to the door. We had heard their arguments. "Ok then, I'll see you tomorrow ? " "Of course, bye. " "Bye". I climbed out the window and into the cool evening, the roof had dried up. I made it home in a heartbeat and settled down

Ethan POV
I was restless, I waiting for that moment I had to run away, get as far away as possible from Alex but I let my body relax and slowly started to drift away

I have no ideas and the fucking part corrupted so the underlined part isn't underlined and I don't wanna re do it. I hope the next chapter will be better,  bye