1

Ethan pov:
I awoke to a soft beeps from something, soon it grew louder and louder as I woke up more and more. I opened my eyes a bit, soon crashing them shut because the sunlight pouring into my room hit my eyes. I groaned and reached for my clock. Eventually punching the top to make it shut up. My eyes adjusted to the bright sun. Mine as well get up. 1stday of twelfth grade. I soon realised that I could have awoken my parents. I nervously peaked out my door. I'm safe... This time. I hurriedly got ready before my asshole parents came to torture me. It was gonna be warm today but I couldn't risk letting my secret spilled, I made it through 11th with out spilling it. As I looked in the mirror, I was a bit satisfied. My hair was a perfect electric blue, even though my acne sucked it was apart of me, but my eyes we're a very pretty greenish emerald color, all the life was drained from them. They were so blank. I blinked and quickly got my backpack. Damn thing was falling apart at the seams. Before my parents woke up and hurried out the door and into the crisp morning. There was frost on the grass and the sky was a perfect darkish blue. I couldn't wait to see Sean. Since I couldn't drive st the moment I walked there, it was runner anyways.

Tyler pov:
I awoke to arguing down stairs. They are at it again eh. I got up, my hair was a dying mess so I decided to go fuck around with it. As I got up the cold hit me. I forgot I didn't have a shirt on. My tan was slowly fading as fall settled in. I got myself ready for the 1st day. I stared into the mirror. I simply didn't care anymore really. I had this gradient gray beanie sitting on top of my brown curly hair. (Fun fact, when i was younger I had very brown curly hair but k was made fun of do I grew it out). To be honest, I could admit if you stared into my eyes it could send a chill down your spine. My eyes were a very cold light blue, they used to be full of happiness but now are blank and emotionless. I put on my hoodie and went down stairs, of course my parents were fighting but I ignored it and left. I walked through the crisp cool air. I didn't drive Untill it was cold out. As I walked I passed a street and noticed someone with blue hair walking also. Ever since 10th in November after that fight I've been seeing this kid more and more... Why?. I had never seen him until that day Untill I've seen him more and more. It's a bit creepy. Then I noticed he had headphones in and was looking down anyways so I continued walking. Soon he was walking besides me, I don't even know if he noticed but his pace speeds up and he walks past me. I wanted to say something but I stayed quiet. Soon I made it to school. The blue boy was way ahead of me. Talking to the green kid Sean. That's why he was there in the 1st place, he talks to him. I watched them, I zoned out until someone punched my arm. "HEY! - oh" Mark stood besides me with his bright ass red hair. "Why are you staring at them? " He hissed. "Oh relax I wasnt looking at your precious jackaboy, I was looking at the blue kid" His annoyed expression turned into a grin. "Don't look at me like that" I growled. "Look, ever since that fight he's been showing up in my life more and more. " I admitted. I hated when mark looked at me like that so I had to tell him. "Never got his name but he's a weak nerd ya know, good frienda with jack. " He said looking at the two. "Heard he's a gymnast, one of the best" I shrugged. "Good? Well I've never seen him do it nor see his arms, which come to think of it he always has a sweater on". Mark was right. "He's a mysterious one, we should head to class" Mark said practically dragging me into the huge building.

This is the shortest chapter I have ever written before lol, it's late I'm tired to enjoy this small part, revealed a few things eh?