➊⓿

Overwhelmed, Jacob squats down, staring at the group with shock covering his face. He sits on the ground fully, holding his hands in his face. Sangyeon and Haknyeon immediately go to him, worried.

"I'm gonna," Juyeon gestures to the door before speed walking out, Changmin and Chanhee quickly following him. Once they're out of sight, Hyunjoon goes to Jacobs other side, grabbing his face and squishing his cheeks lightly.

Jacob blinks a couple times and let's out a relieved sigh. Jaehyun stands, confused as ever as Younghoon finally catches onto what's happened. He quietly tries to explain it to Jaehyun while Sunwoo and Eric both sprint towards the door.

"Are you okay?" Sangyeon questions, standing up from his squatting position. Haknyeon did the same, offering his hands to help Jacob up.

The older accepts his offer, standing up and dusting his pants off. He looks around and finally realizes how much color is actually gone.

"I can't believe I didn't see this before." He blinks a couple more times and shakes his head.

"I gotta go look for him."

~Meanwhile~

Juyeon is jogging towards the direction Kevin went, looking around at every corner. People look at him weirdly as they pass, but he ignores them, more interested in the younger.

After another couple minutes of searching alleyways and shops, he comes to a park. He sees a lump of Kevin on a close bench, going over and crouching in front of him.

"Hey Kev," he whispers, lightly grabbing the younger's hands.

Changmin and Chanhee are a couple feet behind him, slowing their pace as they see Juyeon trying to move Kevin's hands from his face.

"Move, I need to comfort my son." Chanhee pushes Juyeon out of the way, wiping Kevin's cheeks with the pads of his thumbs.

Juyeon rolls his eyes but takes a seat next to Kevin, rubbing his back and pulling the younger a little closer.

"Kev, it's okay, you don't have to cry." Changmin pats the older's head lightly, trying to get him to stop crying.

"It's not like I'm...I'm sad, I just didn't," he pauses to let out a half laugh, half sigh, "I didn't expect this at all."

"That's the surprise, it happens when you least expect it." Chanhee says, taking Kevin's hands and pulling him up.

"Let's get you out of the public eye, text Younghoon and tell him where we'll be." Chanhee said.

"Already did, he said Sunwoo and Eric ran out to find us so we should wait for them." The others only nodded in response, finally getting Kevin to calm down.

Not even a minute late Eric came bolting from around the corner, running into Juyeon and Kevin. All the boys lost their balance, falling into a pile on the ground. Many groans resonated from the pile.

"It's been ten seconds since I last saw you Eric how in the world did you already cause a mess?" Sunwoo says, coming from where Eric was and walking up to the pile of limbs.

After all three boys were standing again, they all headed towards Chanhee and Changmin's apartment. The walk was only a couple blocks, so they were there within five minutes.

"They're gonna be here in a couple minutes," Changmin said as all six boys walked through the door.

Kevin was sat on the couch, still shell shocked over the day's events. He laid down with his arms over his eyes. He mumbled 'he cant see me if I cant see him' a few times before ultimately sat up again.

There was a knock at the door and the other six boys walked into the apartment.

"Do you guys need space together or not want to talk about it?" Sangyeon asked after a couple minutes.

Kevin shrugged and Jacob stared at the younger, having an internal debate with himself.

"We can talk later, this is your birthday Younghoon, let's finish celebrating." Kevin modded in agreement.
——————————
lol sorry 🤭🤭

-shrubs