"Wake up lazy it's almost noon and we're going to lunch with some of Younghoon's other friends for his birthday." Sangyeon shook Jacob awake, watching as the younger huffed and rolled over, covering his face with the blanket.

"Let me sleep~" he whined.

"No, now get up." Sangyeon grabbed the blanket and carried it with him as he left the room.

"Get dressed 'cause we're leaving in like half an hour." The eldest left to wake Jaehyun after that, taking Jacob's blanket with him.

Jacob groaned but sat up, rubbing his eyes in the process. The sudden intrusion ended his good dream, making him s little grumpy. He soon stood up and walked to his closet grabbing cloths suitable for a first impression.

After washing up and getting dressed, Jacob grabbed his phone and walked to the living room, seeing Younghoon giddily sitting on the couch with Sangyeon to his left, peacefully on his phone.

"'s Jaehyun still not ready?" Jacob asked, taking a seat next to Younghoon.

"Also, happy birthday Hoon!" Jacob hugged the younger, receiving a tight hug and a big smile from said boy.

"He should be down in a minute." Sangyeon replied, and if on cue, Jaehyun came rushing into the room. He rushed over to Younghoon and gave him a very tight, rushed hug, muffling a happy birthday into the boys' shoulder.

"Thanks guys." Younghoon said, calmer then when Jacob had entered the room.

"Ok, we gotta go so we're not late." Sangyeon said a couple minutes later, standing up and grabbing his keys.

The four got into the car, heading towards a cute local restaurant Younghoon loved. It was a short drive, which included short conversations between the four, ranging from animals, to what they were going to eat.

Eventually they made it to the restaurant, pulling over to the side and walking to the entrance to wait for the others. Younghoon pulled out his phone, saying he would call Changmin to ask when they'd be there, and to tell him that they were there.

"They should be here in a couple minutes," Younghoon said, pocketing his phone as he walked closer towards the group.

"How many people are coming?" Jaehyun asked.

"Well I invited Changmin," the tallest started, "and he said he's bring Juyeon, and Chanhee. He said none of them could get ahold of Kevin so he's probably still sleeping."

Younghoon pouted slightly, sad that they would be a person short from his friend group, and that Kevin wouldn't be there to celebrate with the rest of them.

A car pulled up next to theirs, stopping before it could hit Sangyeon's car. Three people stepped out, two of them racing towards Younghoon and tackling him in a hug while the other locked the car and calmly made his way over to the birthday boy.

"We'll do introductions inside, I'm hungry." Younghoon said, holding the door for the others to go in first. (That didn't go far as Jaehyun made him go in front of himself while he held the door for the younger.)