As most days go, it was uneventful. Jacob hadn't done much at work, and there really wasn't anything to do besides watch tv series' or movies at home. His roommates —Sangyeon, Younghoon, and Jaehyun— were nowhere to be seen, leaving him even more bored as he sat on the couch.

As the blond scrolled through random apps and games on his phone, the device started blaring his ringtone—which just so happened to be Likey by Twice—letting him know one of his roommates was calling him.

"Hey," Jacob lazily answered.

"Oh thank god, you answered." The other sighed in relief.

Definitely Jaehyun.

"Yeah, what's up?" Jacob said, a little interested.

"We kinda...got lost?" Jaehyun mumbles.

Jacob sighed, "where?"

"We don't know..." the younger trailed off, "but it's somewhere kinda close to town."

"Who is 'we' exactly?" Jacob asked, already grabbing his keys and shoes.

"Me and Younghoon got seperated from Sangyeon," Younghoon spoke too, "Sangyeon's phone died so we can't contact him."

"That's great." Jacob said, rolling his eyes.

"Alright stay exactly where you are," Jacob said, "you're lucky it's still pretty light outside or else you'd be fucked."

"Thank you thank you thank you~" The two boys cheered lightly. Jacob hung up, going to open the door. Once opening the door, he saw Sangyeon a foot away from reaching it as well.

"Well hi," Sangyeon said, sheepishly rubbing his neck.

"Go plug your phone in," The blond said, receiving a nod from the older, who sped quickly to his room to charge his phone, coming right back out of the house afterwards.

"Do you know where they are?" Jacob asked.

"Kinda," The older explained, "I know where but not exactly, the near vicinity."

"Well that's good enough for now, take me there." And the two set off.

————————
Sorry for such a long wait for this

I don't know when I'll be updating this but I'll try to have some sort of schedule so it's easier to follow along the story

The second chapter will be a continuation of this one though lol

But anyway

How are y'all?

-Shrubs