"So they're around here somewhere." Sangyeon said as he turned the car off. Jacob opened the door and saw a small gathering of trees, a bit smaller than a forest.

"How did you even end up here?" Jacob questioned.

"To be completely honest I don't know," Sangyeon said, "we just went for dinner—yes there's some for you in the backseat of the car—but those two thought it'd be fun to go on an adventure, and we ended up here."

"Let me call them again." Jacob pulled out his phone and clicked on Jaehyun's contact. It didn't even ring for a second before the call was answered.

"Geez please find us, Younghoon's getting clingy," Jaehyun complained, a short grunt after.

"What are you near?" Jacob ignored the younger's statement, more interested in finding them.

"Go straight through the trees, like we did before, and then I don't know." Jaehyun stated.

Jacob, slightly terrified, walked towards the trees and saw a yellow flower on the ground, following the small path behind it. Sangyeon pushes past him and rushed into the forest, going where he remembered.

"We all went this way but I don't know where they went after this." Sangyeon said when they got to a clearing behind the trees.

"Jaehyun?" Jacob said through the phone.

"Yeah?"

"I need you to scream really loud." Jacob said, knowing he'd be able to find him.

A couple seconds later, a shriek was heard to the left of them. Jacob moves toward it and motioned Sangyeon to stay where he was.

"So we can find the car again," Jacob said, before going over to the sound.

"One more time please." He asked again. Another shriek and Jacob was so close.

"Jaehyun!" He yelled, trying to see around the trees.

"Over here!" He heard, continuing to move forward.
He soon spotted the two walking towards him, following his voice as well.

"Follow me, assholes." He, jokingly, whispered the last part so the other two wouldn't hear him, and thankfully, they didn't.

Once they reached Sangyeon, they all followed Jacob to the car, sitting in the back with Jacob in the passengers seat.

"Are you mad at us?" Younghoon asked softly, pouting his bottom lip out unconsciously.

"Not really, this is the most un-boring thing to happen in a while and it saved me a bit of eye strain staring at the TV for the entire night." Jacob said, shrugging his shoulders.

Younghoon immediately stopped pouting, a small smile adorning his face now. He giggled slightly, happy to know they didn't cause any trouble. (a/n I had to feature pouthoon y'all)

"Let's just go back home." Sangyeon said, earning three nods of approval.

Colors || MoonBaeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें