❤ Bible Verses about Life ❤

Bible Verses about Life

L I F E: Scripture not only talks about the life of human flesh that begins with birth and ends at death, but also about Spiritual life that begins with Jesus Christ and is eternal life after death. Our purpose here on earth is to praise Jesus, to receive Him us our Personal Saviour and to lived by faith.

1. Genesis 1:20

And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky."

2. Proverbs 14:27

The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, turning a man from the snares of death.

3. Proverbs 18:21

The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

4. Romans 5:10

For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!

5. Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

6. John 8:12

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

7. John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

8. Job 11:17

Life will be brighter than noonday, and darkness will become like morning.

9. Revelation 4:11

“Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.”

10. Ezra 10:4

Arise, for it is your task, and we are with you; be strong and do it.

11. Matthew 16:25

For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

12. Ephesians 2:10

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

13. Exodus 9:16

But for this purpose I have raised you up, to show you my power, so that my name may be proclaimed in all the earth.

14. Lamentations 3:38

Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that good and bad come?

15. John 3:16

''For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.''

--------------------------x

A/n: Dedicated kay, Tweet07 Helloo! :)

Credits: Louise ;D ❤