❤ Bible Verses about God's Love ❤

Bible Verses about God's Love

L O V E: Our definition of love is much different than God's definition of love. His love are everlasting, unconditional, eternal.

1. John 3:16 

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life.

GOD - The greatest Lover 

So loved - The greatest degree

The world - The greatest number

That he gave - The greatest act

His only begotten Son - The greatest gift

that whosoever - The greatest invitation

believeth - The greatest simplicity

in Him - The greatest Person

Should not perish - The greatest deliverance

but - The greatest difference

have - The greatest certainty

Everlasting life - The greatest possession

2. 1 John 5:3

For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.

3. Romans 5:8

But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

4. Psalm 136:26

Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.

5. Colossians 2:6-7

Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude.

6. 1 John 4:7

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

7. Matthew 6:24-25

“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.  “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?

8. 1 John 3:18

Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.

9. Psalm 63:3

Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you.

10. 1 Chronicles 16: 34

Give thanks to the Lord for he is good; His faithful love endures forever.

11. Psalm 31:7

I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love.

12. Romans 8:39

Nothing can seperate us from Our Father's Love.

13. Psalm 103:11

For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His love for those who fear Him.

14. Deuteronomy 3:16

Be strong and courageous do not be afraid or terrified, for the Lord your God goes with you, He will never leave you nor forsake you.

15. John 15:13

Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

---------------------------x

A/n: Late update! Dedicated kay, misterice11, Hello po! :D Keep safe everyone!

Credits: Louise ;D ❤