Psalms Verses ❤

P S A L M S V E R S E S

PSALMS: It's a book of hymn. A book of the Bible comprising a collection of religious verses, sung or recited in both Jewish and Christian worship. Many are traditionally ascribed to King David.

1. Psalm 5:12

'For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

2. Psalm 94:18

When I felt my feet slipping, you came with your love and kept me steady.

3. Psalm 28:7

The Lord is my strength and my shield.

4. Psalm 121:7

The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil; he shall preserve thy soul.

5. Psalm 16:8

I have set the Lord continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

6. Psalm 136:26

Give thanks to the God of Heaven!! His love is eternal.

7. Psalm 25:1

O Lord, I give my life to you, I trust in you, my God.

8. Psalm 37:39

The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord; He is their stronghold in time of trouble.

9. Psalm 139:23-24

Search me, O God, and know my heart, try me and know my thoughts; And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

10. Psalm 119:59

I pondered the direction of my life and I turned to follow your laws.

11. Psalm 32:8

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go, I will counsel and watch over you.

12. Psalm 145:1-2

I will exalt you, my God! Every day I will praise You and extol Your name for ever and ever.

13. Psalm 30:5

Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

14. Psalm 103:17

But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children.

15. Psalm 18:19

God rescued me because He delighted in me. 

16. Psalm 51:10

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me.

17. Psalm 119:90

Thy faithfulness is unto all generations; thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.

18. Psalm 95:6-7

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for He is our God and we are the people of His pasture, the flock under His care.

19. Psalm 103:2

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits. 

20. Psalm 116:15

Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. 

-------------------------------x

Dedicated to, hellowkitti14. Hi po! ❤ Read Nang Dahil sa Bus, or click the external link on the right side. Hihi :D 

Credits: Louise :) ❤