❤ Bible Verses about Hope ❤

Bible Verses about Hope

H O P E: Bible definition for hope is, 'expecting with confidence' and 'to cherish a desire with anticipation. ' It means that you trust God that much, that you let Him work in your life. ❤

1. Job 11:18

And you shall be secure, because there is hope; yes, you shall dig about you, and you shall take your rest in safety.

2. Psalms 31:24

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all you that hope in the Lord.

3. Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

4. Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

5. Isaiah 40:31

But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

6. Proverbs 10:28

The hope of the righteous brings joy, but the expectation of the wicked will perish.

7. Jeremiah 17:7

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord.

8. Romans 8:25

But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.

9. Proverbs 13:12

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life.

10. Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

11. Lamentations 3:24

''The Lord is my portion '', says my soul, ''therefore I will hope in him. ''

12. Philippians 4:8

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

13. Psalms 119:81

My soul longs for your Salvation; I hope in your Word.

14. 1 Peter 1:13

Therefore, preparing your minds for action, and being sober-minded, set your hope fully on the grace that will be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.

15. Ephesians 6:17

And take the helmet of Salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.

16. Psalms 55:22

Cast all your burdens to the Lord, and He will sustain you.

17. Proverbs 24:14

Know that wisdom is such to your soul; If you find it, there will be a future and your hope will not be cut off.

18. Psalms 10:17

Lord, you know the hopes of the helpless. Surely you will hear their cries and  comfort them.

19. Job 13:15

Though he slay me, I will hope in him; yet I will argue my ways to his face.

20. Psalm 27:4-5

One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple.  For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock.

-------------------------x

A/n: Late Update ulit! Dedicated kay, Your21stCenturyGirl! Hello po! :)))

Credits: Louise ;D ❤