Rec (Spanish Horror Movie) Part 1

Começar do início

"Indeed," Nedzu sipped his tea with knowing glint in his black beady eyes.

"Don't you think you gave the principal way too much intelligence?" Phoenix whispers to the creator god.

Zero just shrugged. "No regret."

"What ab-"

"Don't worry, everyone have limits even Nedzu."

"By the way, where's Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked with worried expression. "Is he there?"

"Just watch," reassured the kind god.

"Just tell us everything you know," the tall policeman shoved the firemen and stand closely at the man who take off the mask, revealing his short brown messy hair, black eyes and brown beard.

The man looked hesitant for moment but the policeman quickly punched his ribs. "Now!" He glared at him.

"Ok! Ok..." the man agreed before swallowed the saliva inside his mouth.

Everyone leaned forward with anticipation except the gods who's either rolled their eyes or chuckling.

"Yesterday we received a call from the vet," the man panted lightly due to them running earlier. "Who had a dog brought in with unknown disease."

"Unknown disease?" RG frowned, thinking any possible flus or such.

"This disease is more than just any," Nedzu explained. "I do have felt that it's not normal for the man."

"The dog went into a coma," the man continued, glancing at everyone who's gathering closely. "And a few moments later came to and was extraordinarily aggressive."

Everyone now know something inside of them felt sinked.

"He started attacking all of the pets at the clinic," he leaned his back against the wall with the policeman leaned his arm on the wall to support himself. "We had to give him several tranquilizers and then put him to sleep."

"Oh shit..." Hizashi mouthed, gawking. "Several transquilizers?" Aizawa frowned. "This disease must be very dangerous for the man to felt fear," he said.

"Poor doggy," Izuku looked sad causing Zero to patted his head and hugged him tightly making the boy relaxed a bit.

"The question is," lida speak up. "How did the disease get to the dog? When did this happen? What kind of disease that make the dog goes so aggressive?"

"Well, we can't be sure and I doubt that we will get that answers so soon." Yaoyorozu glanced at the gods who knew everything and even if one of them asked, they wouldn't budge.

"We followed the chip in his ear which led us to this building," he finished. "Wait..." they looked at the screen.

They stiffened, did they know?

"Relax," Phoenix calm them down. "They're looking at someone who's holding the camera."

"Which mean everyone need to know what happen inside the apartment," Naomasa realized. "And this person is the cameraman."

"Exactly."

"W-was the dog called Max?"

"Yes." The man confirmed, nodded.

"Meaning the dog has the owner," Mandalay gasped. "But who?"

"Watch."

Someone is screaming behind causing everyone including the cameraman turned around...