Part 10 🔞

You closed your eyes and enjoyed the bliss you were in that Namjoon brought to you. Namjoon picked you up by your thighs and wrapped them around his waist, and proceeded to go up the stairs into your shared bedroom. Once he layed you down on the bed he disconnected his lips from yours and stared into your sparkling eyes.
"You're so beautiful"  he whispered. You blushed and stared at his lips before looking back into his eyes and pulling him in by is neck, kissing him.
"What if somebody walks in Joonie?"
Namjoon got up and went to lock the door, while you went to the patio windows to close the curtains. What you didn't know was that Namjoon grabbed a tie on his way back to the bed.
Soon you were on top of his lap kissing him while making circles with your hips on top of his crotch.
Namjoon untied the top of your bathing suit and threw it on the ground and started to massage your boobs and pinching your nipples. You grabbed his hair and moaned into the kiss.
Namjoon flipped you two over that he could be on top. He took both of your hands and held them above your head and tied them with the tie. You broke the kiss and asked
"W-What is this for Namjoon?"
"This is your punishment babygirl. And you'll call me daddy when we are in bed for now on."
Namjoon took off your bathing suit bottoms and started pumping his fingers in you, making the 'come here' jester with both middle and ring finger. He did this while making hickies all over your chest, collar bones, stomach, and his favorite part; inner thighs, the place that will be seen only by him.
After you came on his fingers, he put them in your mouth to make you taste yourself
Finally Namjoon took off his swimming trunks and teased you by rubbing your clit with his cock
"Oh my gosh daddy, I need you so bad. Please" you begged
Namjoon went closer to your face and kissed you and whispered "Only since you said please babygirl"
Namjoon slowly went inside of you that you could get used to his size since he was huge.
After a couple of seconds you started to moan in pleasure and told him to go faster, which he did. You were moaning so loud, since he was pounding into you with no mercy, that he had to put two of his fingers into your mouth to suck so the other guest wouldn't hear how good Namjoon is treating you right now.
You're about to cum so you bit Namjoons fingers lightly for a sign to let them out of your mouth
"I-I'm c-close" your words were so broken at this point
"Me too baby" once he finished that sentence he put his fingers back into your mouth and started to pound harder into you that it made your eyes roll back and arch your back
After you came on him and him on your stomach, he untied your arms and went into the bathroom. A second later he came out of the bathroom and picked you up gently and took you to the bathtub that he filled up with water. He then entered behind you and you layed your back on his stomach and your head on his shoulder.