Part 2 💙

"But everybody calls him Mr.Kim, he only lets certain people call him by his first name" Taehyung stated.
"Do you call him Namjoon?" You asked out of curiosity
"Yes, there is only 7 people in the whole building he lets call him by his first name and that's because we all knew each other before we got jobs, we are basically brothers"
"Ooh, I get it"
Soon after Taehyung left you so you could start to organizing your new desk how you like it. Soon after awhile you noticed people start to scurry around the office, you stood up and walked out of the office and asked a passing co-worker what was going on "The boss is here" He said in one breath and hustled back to his cubical.
"Um okay, but why is everybody acting like that?" You asked out loud, once again not noticing the man standing behind you
"Maybe they don't want to be caught sitting around doing nothing"
Once you heard the deep voice you slowly turned around and was met with a unhumanly good looking man. The man looked you and down and raised an eyebrow.
"Are you my new assistant?"
"Y-yes sir"
"Well I am your new boss, you will call me Mr. Kim. Follow me to my office and I'll give you this weeks schedule" Once you two were in his office he handed you a stack of paper and his schedule.
"I need you to go over my schedule and make sure everything is lined up correctly, I Also aspect you to make my schedules starting next week. You also need to finish these papers by tonight."
"O-ok"
"You may leave now"
Once you closed the door to your office you let out the breath you didn't even know you were holding in.
"Oh my god, what is he so hot for?"
~5 hours later~
It was finally time to leave after you gave Mr. Kim all of the finished papers. You go into the elevator and was about to press the appropriate button when a hand suddenly hit the button. You let out a inaudible gasp when you saw who the person was
"M-Mr. Kim" You said while slightly bowing
"Miss. L/n"
You two stood there in an awkward silence for a couple seconds when suddenly the elevator came to a stop, you looked up and saw that it was stuck on the 13th floor.
"Um it looks like the elevator is stuck, this is Taehyungs floor so maybe we can call him to see if he can get anybody to fix it." You say to Namjoon while dialing Taehyungs number. Namjoon just stood there looking at you with a blank face, as if he was trying to figure something out.
Namjoon POV
"Why did y/n have Taehyungs number? Do they know each other? " I thought to myself while watching y/n talk to Taehyung threw her phone.
Y/n POV
Taehyung said it would be at least 10 minutes for the workers get there and let them out. You sighed and looked at your watched and pinched the bridge of your nose.
"Something wrong? " Namjoon asked you once he saw you in the distressed state
"I missed the bus I was supposed to get on, the next one isn't until 12 AM. So I'll have to walk home"
The elevator doors soon opened
"Sorry for the inconvenience but you guys will have to use the stairs until we fix the elevator in the morning" The maintenance guy said to Namjoon when you both stepped off the elevator
"Okay, thank you" Namjoon said. He continued talking to the maintenance guy while you were talking to Taehyung. During the conversation with him you looked up and saw Namjoons side profile while he was shaking the guys hand. You noticed he had a sharp jawline, veiny hands, and dimples when he smiled
"y/n, Y/n, Y/N!" You finally got out of the staring trance when Taehyung snapped his finger in front of your face
"Hmm, yes" You said like you weren't just staring at his best friend like he was a cookie
"Why were you staring at Namjoon like that?"
"I wasn't, I was trying to listen to there conversation"
"Yeah because I definitely believe you are interested when the elevator will be fixed."
"Shu-" You were interrupted by Namjoon
"So they'll get the elevator up and running again hopefully tomorrow morning by 8:30am"
"Great, I'm going to head out" Taehyung said while packing his things
"Um, Y/n would you like a ride home?" Namjoon asked you
"Oh, um are you sure?"
"Yes, I mean it's raining and the bus won't be here for another hour and a half. I wouldn't want you to catch a cold and miss your second day of work"
"Thank you so much Mr.Kim, if there is anything I can do to repay you just let me know"