Chp. 9 The Crystalline Warrior! Ultimate Susano!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yftwqo47c5o

"I guess your new bey is coming soon, huh?" Yuuta said as he practiced his launch in the bey club. "Indeed. The time has come at last!" Rikka said. Rikka had been waiting for the past two days for her bey. In the meantime, Yuuta decided to help Rikka with the basics of Beyblade types, launching styles, and parts. After Valt Aoi left, Yuuta was back to his usual demeanor which put Rikka at ease.

A moment later, Yuuta had a sudden realization and exited his launching stance. "Hold on. You aren't thinking about entering in the Longinus Cup, are you?" Rikka crossed her arms. "Of course I am! I will avenge your past loss and reclaim victory from th-" "That's enough out of you." Yuuta said giving Rikka a small chop to the head. "Look. Lui isn't one to take new bladers seriously like Valt. Trust me, you don't want to face him unless you know you're ready. Which no one ever really is." Rikka thought for a moment. "I see. So the White Tyrant is as strong as people say." "He beat me didn't he?" Yuuta replied with a smirk. Rikka put one hand over her eye patch and said, "He not only beat you, he also broke you as well." "Thanks for the reminder." 

"Master!" Dekomori yelled across the room. "Dekomori. What news do you bring concerning my new partner?" "They are nearly here Master! The Haralder is coming this way!" Yuuta tilted his head for a moment. 'I think you mean the postman' He thought. "Come! We must hurry before they come!" Rikka said as she ran out of the door. "Right away, Master!" Dekomori said following close behind. "Oh boy." Yuuta whispered to himself.

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkVx4cXVmSU&list=PLJbWNarT9D8msO9D8p3nvq7Wj9FBQvvkC

When Rikka, Dekomori, and Yuuta entered the school, the postman had just entered. "There he is!" Dekomori exclaimed. The man turned. "Are you Rikka Takanashi?" Rikka nodded eagerly. The man smiled. "I know a happy face when I see one. Here you go. Hope you enjoy whatever it is." "Thank you." Rikka replied. When the postman left, Rikka rushed to her room, followed by Dekomori. Rikka set the package in front of her. Rikka carefully opened it. Inside was a black launcher grip, a beylogger, a white string launcher, and a white bey. Rikka's eyes lit up as she stared at her new partner. She took the parts that were also in the box, which were the 12 disc and the Zeta driver, and put her bey together.

The layer of the bey was mostly white with metal in the center, and some around the outer edge. Rubber surrounded certain contact points which helped it's attack power. "Greetings!" Rikka said to the bey. "I am Rikka Takanashi. This is my loyal servant, Dekomori." She said as she turned to Deko. "And that's Yuuta. The Shogun. He also goes by, 'The Dark Flame Master'" "Please stop." Yuuta gave Rikka another small chop to the head. When Rikka recovered, she smiled. "I have decided on a name for you. 'Ultimate Susano!'" Rikka smiled. "It's good to meet you, Partner." She assembled her launcher and bolted to the Bey club. Her heart was racing with excitement for her first battle. Finally, Yuuta and Deko caught up to her.

"So, have you decided on an opponent yet?" Yuuta asked. "I have!" She then to Yuuta and held Susano to him. "You will be my first opponent!" Yuuta then took out Leviathan and held it to Rikka. "Sure, why not?" The two bladers ran to a stadium and grabbed their launchers. Some of the other members of the Bey club rushed to the stadium to see Rikka's new bey. Fubuki and Suoh even decided to watch. "Well, it seems that we have a new blader on our hands." Suoh said to Fubuki. Tokonatsu walked by and asked if he could be the referee, to which both bladers agreed. "Ok then! First battle. Ready, Set!" "3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!" Both bladers launched at full force.

Leviathan raced around the stadium while Susano headed towards the center. 'So she's starting off with defense mode...' Yuuta thought. "Leviathan! Knock it out of there!" Leviathan then began to attack Susano over and over again. "Hold on Susano!" Rikka yelled. Although Leviathan's attacks were relentless, they still did not make much of a difference in Susano's power. "What's going on here?" "Ha! Your attacks won't move Susano an inch. The rubber on it's layer also helps with defense.." Yuuta chuckled. "Not bad. But how about this!" Leviathan's driver began to ride on the outer edge of the stadium and sped up. When Leviathan had gained enough speed, it hit the wall and went straight for Susano. "Typhoon Wind!" Leviathan struck Susano and sent it flying out of the stadium. "Leviathan gets one point with an over finish. Yuuta is now in the lead." Tokonatsu said. Rikka grabbed her bey looked at it. "Leviathan's power is incredible. So this is what it's like to be in a battle..." "Mind if I give you some advice?" Yuuta said, snapping Rikka out of her daze. Rikka looked at Yuuta quietly and nodded. "Your launch is too stiff. Try and loosen up a bit. Find your footing and with one swift motion, pull your launcher cord." "Got it!" Rikka replied. She then turned Susano upside down and changed the Zeta driver's mode. She slowly began to take a deep breathe and loaded her launcher. 'We can do this Susano.' She thought. She changed her launching stance and griped her launcher tightly.

More Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdhebUEvtrE

"Second battle. Ready, Set!" "3! 2! 1! Go," Right before Rikka launched she quickly jumped high into the air, took off her eye patch and leaned back. "Shoot!"When she pulled her launcher Susano dived into the stadium and flew past Leviathan. 'She's in attack mode now.' Yuuta thought. Rikka landed on her feet as her eye patch fell to the ground. "Susano! Synapses Shoot!" Leviathan met in the center and clashed repeatedly. 'She drew that much power out of her bey that fast?' Fubuki thought. The more Leviathan struck Susano, the more it was knocked back. "It's time to end this!" Susano leaned to one side and dodged Leviathan's incoming attack. "No way!"

"Susano! Lightning Break!" Suddenly, a white aura surrounded the bey and an armored warrior appeared. It's armor was somewhat transparent as well as it's sword and shield. Susano looped back around and burst Leviathan on impact. The entire Bey club was speechless. "We actually did it!" Rikka said excitedly. She picked up Susano and laughed. "That was some attack." Yuuta said. "I just might have some competition in the Longinus Cup." "Hey, hold on a sec!" Aiga yelled. You're not the only one competing!"

Rikka put her eye patch back on and looked at Aiga. "I won't let anyone get in the way of my goal. To face Yuuta in the finals and win." "Yeah right!" Aiga scoffed. "The one who's going to win is me!" Yuuta reassembled Leviathan. "That's kind of debatable." "What was that?!" Yuuta held Leviathan to Aiga. "Besides. I won't let Lui out of my sight until I win." Aiga crossed his arms and laughed. "You don't have to worry about that. Once I win in the finals, I'll be sure to pay him back for that loss you had." "I don't think so!" The two then butt heads and ran to an empty stadium.

Suoh stared at Rikka and smiled. "What a beautiful bey. It's a shame it won't make it past it's battle with me." He said to himself.

Hey, what's going on Bladers! I'm back! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the music. I'll see you guys in the next chapter. (By the way, I may have a surprise in the next couple chapters when the Longinus Cup starts, so see you then!)