Emporor Forneus! The Ferocious Shark!

Set the mood selection:
https://youtu.be/1riEEPNs348

As yuuta and Rikka opened the door to the beyclub, several people gathered around one stadium. "Looks like it's about to start" Yuuta thought. Rikka suddenly ran ahead to see the battle. "Hey, wait up Rikka!". When Yuuta got to the stadium, Sam and Fibuki were ready to launch. The countdown was about to start. "3,2,1. Go, Shoot!" Fubuki and Sam launched their beys into the stadium. Forneus took the center immediately. Orion, on the other hand, was racing around the stadium. "I have to wait for an opening. One false move and we're done for" Fibuki thought. As Orion raced around the stadium it hit the wall and it headed straight for Forneus. "Ok, now!" Sam shouted. Orion sped toward Forneus and hit it but bounced right off its layer. Fubuki stayed silent. "Alright, again!" Orion hit Forneus again and again but nothing happend. Sam looked at Fubuki and said, "hey, you just going to stand there while I keep dishing these out?". Orion hit Forneus one more time but Forneus moved back. "Now!" Fubuki yelled. "Emperor Drift!". Forneus swung back and hit Orion and burst right through it. Sam was in disbelief of what just happened. "Brutal" Yuuta thought. Yuuta spotted Rikka on the other side of the stadium. He made his way to Rikka and said, "wasn't much of a battle, was it?". Rikka shook her head. "Fubuki is a very powerful opponent". Yuuta smiled. "Well he is the captain of the Beyblub." Rikka turned to Yuuta. If you would please excuse me, I must continue my designing process". "Still designing your bey, huh?". Sam picked up the burst pieces of Orion and looked at them. Then Fubuki sighed. "Look, if you want, you can join the beyclub. Just don't make a fool of yourself or the other members. Sam's eyes lit up and he looked at Fubuki. "Wait, you're serious? You mean I can join?". "Just don't hold anyone back". Sam jumped in excitement and looked at Yuuta. "Hey, Yuuta! I'm in the beyclub! We're  gonna be rivals!" He shouted. "I heard" he replied. Sam started laughing. "Ok Orion, time for some training."

Heyo! Happy New Years Eve! Sorry for the wait, also sorry for the short chapter XD I hope you enjoyed the set the mood selection! Bye!