Chp. 4 Rematch!

Set the mood selection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzfyXX2oUTU&index=2&list=PL3U4aO8IRDLa_xs7rWLc7s7tKxs8cOrJp

As Yuuta and Rikka carried their food trays over to a table. "So, you've had quite a lot of time between Fubuki and Sam's battle. You're almost done with your bey's design, right?" Yuuta asked as he pushed his food back and forth. "Yeah. But I won't show it to any other bladers until it's finished. Sorry.". "That's understandable. I'm excited to see it". Rikka watched Yuuta push his food and asked, "You're not hungry?". Yuuta stopped pushing his food around and looked at Rikka. "Actually I'm starving. But it's kind of rude to talk while chewing right?". Rikka nodded. 

Set the mood change XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yAJeFHtFyY

"Yuuta! Rikka!" Sam yelled while running to their table with a food tray in hand. He quickly sat down. "Hey guys! What's up?". "You apparently. You seem excited about something" Yuuta responded. Sam grabbed his fork and started eating fast. "Yeah, I'm actually wondering about something. So I know I'm in the beyclub right? But it feels like I don't deserve to be in it. But my battle was pretty epic right?". The expression on Yuuta and Rikka's face was the same. "But you lost" they both thought.

                                           (couldn't find a picture of rikka with this face, sorry XD)

Sam looked up at Yuuta and RIkka. "What are you guys looking at me like that for?". "Talk or eat. Chooe one" They both thought. Sam put his fork down. "Anyways, the problem that I'm having is that I think I may have to battle him again since I lost. "Are you sure about that? I mean, you lost pretty badly in that last battle" Yuuta said. "I know, but I still got into the beyclub. I have to prove that I'm not just a random blader, I'm the best there is!". Yuuta sat back. "You assertion is not quite right, but I understand your situation. Just challenge him again". Sam jumped up. "But I don't even know where he is. I may not find him until tomorrow. Or next week. Or-". "He's on the roof" RIkka cut in. "What?". "He usually trains on the roof so he'll probably be there". "Oh yeah, that guy did say that didn't he" Yuuta said. "Really? Thanks! Now I can challenge him. HERE I COME FUBUKI!" he yelled while running across the room.

On the roof, Fubuki was focused on Forneus. He was practicing his launch. "FUBUKI!" Sam yelled as he ran up the stairs and onto the roof. Fubuki turned around. "What are you doing here?" he asked. Sam was breathing heavily. "I have come to challenge you" he said in between breathes. "Why? You're already in the beyclub". Sam shook his head. "No, wait. I have to actually beat you in order to get into the beyclub right? I didn't beat you, so I still have to battle". Fubuki stood there for a moment and sighed. "Get in front of the stadium". "Sam lifted his head to Fubuki. 'YES!" he yelled. 

  (I apologize for so many songs XD)   

Sam ran to the other side of the stadium. He pulled out his launcher and Orion. "We can do this Orion" he thought. Fubuki grabbed Forneus from the stadium and loaded it onto his launcher. "3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!". Both beys flew into the stadium. Orion and Forneus was heading to the center and they clashed head on. "That's the way Orion!". "Don't get ahead of yourself. Forneus, Emperor Drift!". Forneus was hit back and sped towards Orion. When the beys clashed, both were knocked out of the stadium. "He's improved" Fubuki thought. "This could be more of a challenge than I thought". Fubuki picked up Forneus and loaded his launcher again. "3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!". Both bey landed in the stadium and headed for the center again. On the first impact both beys were sent flying back and landed outside of the stadium. "Another tie?" Fubuki said. He picked up Forneus and looked at it. "What is up with this guy? He was no problem to beat earlier. He looks a lot calmer now. He might actually taking this seriously" Fubuki thought. 

                                                                               <10 battles later>

Both bladers were worn out from the amount of battles they had. "You're not that bad. You've gotten better" Fubuki said. "But this is it!". Sam smiled. "As if! I'm not going to lose to anyone". "3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!". Forneus raced towards the center, but Orion was speeding around the stadium. Orion hit a wall and headed straight for Forneus. "This'll be a repeat of the first battle" Fubuki said. "Not this time!" Sam replied. "When Orion hit Forneus it was sent back. "Ok, hit it again Orion!". Orion rushed back to hit Forneus and kept hitting it. "If he keeps this up, I'll lose with a stadium out" Fubuki thought. Sam threw a punch in the air every time Orion hit Forneus. When Orion hit Forneus again, Forneus sped quickly down the stadium slope towards Orion. "Let's finish this! Emperor Drift!" Fubuki yelled. A Light blue aura started to glow around Forneus and a black shark with glowing blue partterns and a dark green under belly came out of the the bey. "Alright! Orion, Solar Blast!". A dark purple aura glowed around Orion. A hunter with a bow and a spear came out of it. Orion attacked Forneus with the spear. When the beys clashed forneus burst. "Yeah! We did it!" Sam yelled. Fubuki stood still, but he slowly started to smile. "Great job. Not many people are able to burst Forneus". Sam put his hands behind his head. "Well thanks. It looks like I was able to hold up our deal". "Yeah, you're officially in the beyclub now. Sorry about making this deal. I usually let new people in our school join. But I don't really care much for arrogant people". "Ouch" Sam reponded. "It's nothing personal, but it's kind of a habit to make things hard for them. Sorry about that". "No problem. I'll try to keep my arrogance to a minimal". Both of the bladers laughed.

  Hey fellow bladers and readers. Did you enjoy this chapter and it's "Set the mood selection"? Sorry I didn't upload sooner. I wasn't felling well, but the next part is coming up soon.