Chapter 30: Over It

I went back to the hotel to tell my boys the scoop. I was really mad I thought she was going to forgive me and everything will be okay but I guess not. I slid the card in the door and opened the door. Ray Ray and Justin were sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"How'd it go? They asked

"How do you think? I asked angrily taking my Jordan's off and throwing them across the room. "I told her how I felt and she told me she wasn't buying it , like is she serious right now" I shouted

"Damn G" Rayan said

"Wanna hug? Justin asked

"No nigga"I snapped

I called my bestfriend Loren and put her on speaker. I knew she wouldn't the scoop on what happened.

"How'd it go? She asked

"I poured my heart out to her and she basically said she wasn't buying it" I said

"Well what did you expect? She said

"I expected her to forgive me and I'll be under her good graces" I explained.

"Nah nigga it wasn't gonna be that easy plus you can't just show up wit some roses and think she's gonna marry you" she laughed

"Don't give up" Justin said

"Yeah you have a few more days to change her mind she'll come around"Loren said

"Maybe" Rayan chuckled.

"I'll talk to you later I'm going on a date" she said. I laughed "Okay be safe" I said hanging up.

"Wanna go to the club later to get your mind off her"Rayan asked

"Nah I'm really not in the mood yall have fun" I frowned waking in my room. I felt defeated an I truly felt like I fucked up I don't know what I'm gonna do.

The Next Day

I woke up not realizing I fell asleep so early. I wasn't sad anymore I was determined to get this girl if it kills me. I got all of her office hour information and I was gonna pay her a other surprise visit .Call me stalker all you want I don't care, I was reading a whole bunch of corny love quotes on IG and it had me motivated.I got up and a bright idea came to my mind. I called my manager Robert telling him that I wanted to shoot a video here in Newyork for my single. I may shoot more videos , the more I shoot the more I can promote it in Newyork. The more I promote it , the more I can see Spring.

Later That Day

Spring

I was in my new office decorating it and adding my books to the book shelves. Loren called me and told me about how Chres felt and I honestly didn't feel bad. I just wish he would stop getting people to harass me. I said what I said and I meant what I meant. I heard a knock on the door I turned around and it was Chresanto himself looking like a sad puppy.I rolled my eyes and turnt back around I heard him sit down and I waited for him to say the first word.

"You know you could of kept those flowers yesterday" he said.

"I know , I should of it would of really bought the color out in this room" I stated

"Why are you acting like this? He asked. I turned around "Acting like what how am I acting? I said lightly raising my voice .

"You're being difficult " he said . And I started to laugh "You have no room to talk about being difficult" she said

"I'm just pouring my heart out to you letting you know how I feel and you're not hearing me" he said. I placed the box down and started to clap "But when I was pouring my heart out to you months ago I was just doing my job right.You didn't hear me then ,you was so far up Lanae's coochie you didn't hear me then" I said turning back around

"I know Spring but I'm not perfect we all have moments when we don't know how good we had it til it's gone" he said

"I want you and only you" he said. I became even more annoyed I turned back around "Chres you only want me cuz you're lonely right now, I was always your cure for your lonely days. When girlfriend wasn't around I was always in your sight and when she was there I was invisible"I explained .

"I just don't believe you ,let a model chick come into your life tomorrow and all of this that you're saying to me will be out the door. " I said

"So you want me out your life forever ? He asked.

"I'm not saying that I'm just saying I don't want to be in a relationship with you."I admitted. He slowly made his way over towards me which I hated because he is the king of serenading and he knows my weak spots. "I don't want no model chicks I want you" he said trying to kiss all over me but I stopped him. "Chres all of this your pulling isn't working" I chuckled I bent down further in one of my boxes and grabbed something that belonged to him. "Here you go" I said handing it to him.

Chresanto

I looked at what looked like a gift wrapped up. I opened it ripping the paper off to see a certificate of completion.

"Everyone that finishes my session gets one and I forgot to give you yours"she said. I felt like I really accomplished something I was happy but still sad at the same time. "So this is it , we can't even be friends? I asked

I sighed "If you need some one to ever talk to I'm here"she said. I grabbed my certificate and walked out of the door. I figured it was time to go back to California there was no use to try anymore I messed up and I don't think I could ever change her mind.

Spring

I turned around and Chres wasn't there anymore I picked up my phone and saw a text from Shaun. Shaun is a really cool guy that I'm dating we really get along. I don't know we're just on the same level.

"Are you still meeting me for lunch? He asked

"Of course I'll be there in a few" I texted back I grabbed my purse and phone and closed my office door. This NewYork life was starting to get to me. I miss my family in Philly and in Cali and there's so much on my plate my heart feels heavy. The cafe was down the street from my office and I began walking scrolling down my TL everyone was mentioning me on twitter and Instagram.

@springfever_ You and Roc are so cute y'all should get together

@springfever_ He's sorry go on his IG

"Man Roc is dumb I'd wife Spring in a heartbeat" I became a little sad I went on his Instagram and read one of his posts it was a picture of us two at his release party and all of a sudden I got mad all over again thinking about it.

"Wish you would give me the chance to make things right. I'm the one that messed up not you" he said. I turned off my phone and placed it in my bag. I was happy to see Shaun he's been making me smile this whole month I've been here.

"Hey" I smiled hugging him

"Hey beautiful" he smiled hugging me back. We both sat down ordering our food giving the waiter our menus. "So what did you do today? I asked

"Nothing really just worked with Legacy today" he said

"Oh lord he's a handful isn't he? I asked

"Yeah wait you know him? He asked

"Yeah I use to work with him" I said and then I instantly remembered they him and Chres don't like each other at all. "That's wassup well you know he's having a party tomorrow if you want to come. I'd love to show you off" he smirked.

"If I'm not too busy I'll come for sure " I smiled stabbing my salad.

"Are you okay , your barely touching your food"? He asked with a look of concern

"Yeah I'm fine"I half smiled looking out the window.

Chres you gonna have to come a little strong then that lol He's getting a taste of his own medicine. He real hurt though :(

Awwwww man my feels :(

Like & Comment