Chapter 18: Big Secret

The Next Day 

Spring

My phone  was blown up with notifications from fans and people that follow me and my family. I was embarrassed we were all over TV on the news. I sat on the couch watching the episode it was only on for 20 minutes until it cut off THANKGOD it didn't show what actually happened in the restroom because that wouldn't be pretty. Although I'm still shocked and surprised myself I wouldn't want him to lose all of his respect and fans. I don't even know where we both stand right now, I know he hates me right now maybe I should have respected his wishes but I knew it would never get done if he didn't express his feelings towards his dad. I've been in my bed all day crying and just a mess I Couldn't believe this happened. I heard the door knock and I slowly got up placing my robe. I looked out of my peep hole to see my sister and mother.

"Hey" I said lowly I definitely lost my voice from all the screaming yesterday. My mom pulled me into a hug. "My baby are you okay? She asked worried letting me go. "I'll be alright" I said. "We watched you on TV yesterday it got heated and intense very fast " she said sitting down. I sat down next to her quietly looking at autumn she wasn't happy. "Did he put his hands on you? She asked. "Y-yeah he did" I said embarrassed. "I knew he did something because they didn't really show y'all in the restroom" my mom said.

"Yeah I’m glad they didn't but everyone is going to assume because you can tell anyways" I sighed.

"I don't know why he's so upset you were just doing your job" my mom said

"Yeah she was doing her Job but he's under the impression that you only invited his father for views and for show I just think you should of did it another way. But that doesn't give him a right to hit you “she said.

"Now that I think about it does look like I did but I swear I didn't do it for show I just wanted him to inspire other men to talk to their dads and maybe people could relate or get a better perspective of him but I don't want him to think I was using him. And he didn't hit me he just like pushed me violently" I said

"Same thing I don't like him don't ever bring him my way" my mom said.
"Are you going to explain yourself? She asked.
I don't know sis he probably won't ever talk to me again like I don't know I just give up I did everything I could to help him but I guess not" I started crying 

"You love this boy don't you? My mom asked

"Yeah ma, since high school days" I said wiping my eyes.
"Well I know that but I didn't think you seriously loved him you're in love with him" she said.
"I'm glad you're putting 2 and 2 together. It's just frustrating because he thinks everyone is out to get him and hell trust me for a while and then when something goes down or I say something wrong he just goes right back to his old ways and yesterday I've never seen him so angry" I'm explained. My mom hugged me and I laid on her. 
"Aww honey I remember when I was a SOPHMORE in college and there was this guy named Craig and I loved him dearly but he didn't have neither parents so he was just angry all the time and I tried to help him and change him but then I realized that you can't help or change a man unless he wants to change and that's rare honey. So you may have to leave him alone" she said caressing my back.

"Give him some time let the drama die down for a couple of days and maybe y'all can talk “autumn said.
"I don't know I'm kinda scared now" I said
"Girl you better place your back bone back on “autumn said and she was right II lost it. Once they left I read as many tweets as I could.

“Damn that special was crazy tonight I wonder what happened in the restroom they didn't show it.”

“I know Roc slapped Spring I would too. Man these females really be pushing buttons.”

“Aww I feel so bad for Spring ughhh Roc is an asshole I know he did something” 
“I know Spring did that all for show smh you can't trust these women”
“Where my refund bruh that special was only like 15 minutes”
“Roc really has issues”
I placed my phone down everyone was calling me and I didn't want to talk to anyone I just wanted to hide under a Rock somewhere in the mountains. 

Chresanto

I felt a slap against my cheek from my mother. "I didn't raise you like that to be putting your hands on women now you go apologize to her" my mother spat. "I'm not talking to that girl she did that shit for show so fuck her." I said.
"Watch your tone sir “she snapped. I hated getting tormented by my mother I just sat there in the kitchen looking dumb as usual.
"She knows I don't want to talk to my dad and she goes against my will and brings him on television to get some views how fucked up is that she was using me “I explained.
"I don't think those were intentions son, she cares for you I can tell"
"She don't care about me no one cares about how I really feel. Like did you care about me when you were messing with my dad did you know that he was a piece of shit before you slept with him huh? I asked I know I was being disrespectful but I wanted answers.

"Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August" she screamed
"And did you care for me when you gave me this long ass name"
"I brought you in this world and I can take you out don't you ever question me or how much I love you are you crazy? She asked.
I didn't say anything I just sat there. "You suck it up your daddy isn't here for you just like the rest of the children out here it just happened. Does it make it right no but you talk to him or if you choose not to that's your fault you just better stop complaining now" she said.