Chapter 17: Fuel To Fire

I watched my niece Lea and Chase interact with each other, I never knew Chase liked ballet and so as Lea and I'm happy because they have something in common with each other. "Look Auntie" Lea smiled twirling around while Chase took off her ballerina slippers. "Come on Lee Lee practice is over" I smiled. Her and Chase ran over towards me "I want some ice cream" Lea demanded.
"I'll get you some on your way home little one" I smiled I loved seeing my niece happy.

"What about me?" Chase asked
"I don't know honey you have to ask your dad" I smiled. 
Chres came in shortly with the same girl that was on the magazine they sure looked happy. Chase ran up to her dad hugging him. "Hi daddy" she smiled. "Hey baby girl" he smiled kissing her cheek. Hey walked over to me "Sup Spring" he smiled. 

"Chresanto" I said turning around to grab my purse. "Hi Lea" he waved.
She smiled waving to him "hi" she said shyly. “Thanks for hooking these two up together I'm glad Chase has a new friend” he said.  “No problem” I said.  "Oh I'm sorry Spring this is Lanae my fri- girlfriend" she smiled cutting him off shaking my hand. I was real surprised and instead of showing my true emotions I decided to use my gift which was sarcasm. I smiled "Really? I asked turning around towards  Chres "You sure do wife them fast you player you" I grinned.

 She looked confused and that was my plan. Chres wasn't laughing at all "Very funny" he mumbled. Lanae walked over to Chase talking to her "How was practice sweetie"? She asked.

“I fell a couple of times “Chase frowned
"We have to make you a perfectionist sweetie" she said 
I walked past with Lea “You did well cupcake its okay to fall because you can get right back up... See you later Chresanto" I evilly grinned shutting the door behind me. Lea buckled up in the back and I drove off. 

"Who's that guy you were talking to is that Chase dad? She asked
"Yeah sweetie it is"
"I like Chase she told me we can be best friends" she smiled.
"Aww that's great I'm glad you like her"
"She told me she doesn't like that lady she said she like you better" she said
"Poor Chase" I mumbled.

Later That Day

I sat in my office on my computer waiting for Chres to come I began to realize that he only has two more sessions with me and then he's done, it's kind of bittersweet for me. I watched him walk in here angry with a stuck up attitude and now he's doing much better. I hope he's ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow our session will be all over the television for the world to see so I hope he won't back down. He came in and sat down "Hello Chres" I smiled.

"What was that early? He asked.
"What are you talking about? I laughed.
"You know what I'm talking about" he said.

"I was just joking around with ole girl, so that's bae ? I asked.
"No we're just friends I don't know why she did that" he said 
"Yeah I wonder why"
"Anyways did Chase and Lea get along"? He asked.
"Yes they say they're best friends now" I laughed.
"That's wassup" he said twiddling his thumbs.

The conversations were becoming awkward and I didn't like it at all. I lowered my eyes looking at him. "What's wrong you seem tense? I asked.
"What nah I'm good are you good? He asked. I laughed “I’m fine”. I knew something was wrong with him or he was thinking about something it seemed like some kind of guilt trip to me. "So are you done with your album? I asked trying to spark the conversation there wasn't much more to talk about except one more thing and well just save that for tomorrow. "Yup, my album is done and the release date is next month March 25th and my release party is the next day and you're invited so bring your friends if you have any" he joked.