Chapter 15: Too Deep

1 Week Later

This has been the quietest week of them all. Chres hasn't came to any of his sessions and the media won't leave him alone on top of that. I feel kind of bad for him though I know he's trying but I guess it's the peer pressure and temptation that has his mind going crazy. I texted him a few days ago and he didn’t answer the phone. I want to go over there but I don’t want to interrupt or come at the wrong time. I was stuck and I just wanted to see if he was okay. I felt a tap on my shoulder from my sister. “What's wrong little sis” she asked scooting next to me. She gave me a mug of her famous hot chocolate that I loved I took a sip of it placing it down.

“I just feel like I'm in too deep now” I sighed.

“In too deep with who? Roc?” She asked. I nodded my head. “Girl, If you don’t get it together you are his therapist not his girlfriend. You can't hold him down like that and do relationship things” She said.

“Huh what relationship things we never kissed or did anything, what are you talking about? I asked.

“You guys are having sleepovers and now you both are cuddle buddies come on now Spring you have to stay professional. When's the last time you heard a therapist that has sleepovers with their patients on top of that you're having tea and cupcakes with his daughter” she said.

“I know I just like him okay, and I'm getting attached to his daughter more than him. if it all goes downhill with Chres and I at least I'll have Chase she's so sweet and she doesn’t have a mother figure so I want to give her what she never had” I whined.

“No Spring you have yourself, Stop being in La la land those dreams of having his kids and getting married are out the door. What if he finds a new chick trust and believe he will drop and forget about your ass just like that he's a player.” She explained. I was getting annoyed because she was putting words in my mouth and telling me how I felt.

“First of all I know how he is and I don’t want to have his kids I just, I don’t know I like him but I've never dreamt of that to be honest” I said.

“Oh really you know what he is, okay but don’t come crying to me when you get your feelings hurt” she said. I got up and shouted “WHY DO YOU ALWAYS THINK SO NEGATIVE ALL THE TIME. QUIT BEING A BITCH ALL THE TIME THAT'S WHY IT GETS YOU NO WHERE. UNLIKE YOU I DON’T FEEL THE NEED TO PUT MY GUARD UP AND BE ON DEFENSE MODE ALL OF THE TIME. I LIKE CHRES AND I CARE FOR HIS DAUGHTER AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT I LOVE MY JOB INSTEAD OF BEING A DEBBIE DOWNER TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD AND SHOULDN’T DO ALL TIME ESPECIALLY WHEN I NEVER ASKED YOU” I said.

She didn’t say anything she put her mug down on the coffee table and began leaving. “Well now I know how you really think of me sis” she said sadly getting up. I began to feel bad but it was just how I felt “Autumn I didn’t mea- “She cut me off by shutting the door. I sat back on the couch and turned on TV and The View popped up.

“Rapper Roc Royal just can’t stay out of trouble. Every time I turn around he's in something and I'm ashamed of him. Vince used to talk to him all the time but I guess he wasn’t listening” Tamar said. I rolled my eyes turning off the television.

“Uhh Tamar always has something to say” I got and grabbed my keys. I was taking a visit to Chresanto's house uninvited and I didn’t care.

45 Minutes Later

 Chresanto