Chapter Six

Misprint's POV:

I stepped into the white infinite area that has blue strings hanging. In the strings there are puppets of every old sans and my new family. I walked over to the large group of puppets and put them all in a bag that Passion gave me for my birthday. I put the bag on top of the mean bag as I grabbed the dimensional box Savant gave me.

I put the bag into the dimensional box along with the bean bag, knitting supplies, sketchbook, pens, pencils, along with the picture Shoji gifted me. I smiled as I remembered all that we went through to get here. All I went through. Times have been hard but if it means getting to move out with my family? It was so worth it.

I closed the dimensional box as I heard a portal open. I turned around to see Ink, Dream, Nightmare, Cross, Killer, Dust, Horror, Blue, Classic, Stretch, and Fell.

"May I help you?" I asked annoyed. Is it so much to ask for them to leave me be on my last minutes in this blind multiverse?

"We are here to end your destruction Error!" Ink hollered out, aiming his paintbrush at me. So bland compared to‌ Rotos honestly. Cheers rang out after Ink said that. I chuckled and waved my hand, adjusting so the box was in one hand.

"Don't worry so much about me squid. I'm leaving this blind multiverse." I chuckled before adjusting the box to be on my hip bone. They looked confused.

"Leaving?" Nightmare questioned.

"Yup!" I chirped happily. "My and my family are moving to an abandoned multiverse! Since nobody even wants us, we'll let you deal with your consequences! It's a win-win either way!" Speaking of them... I need to head out soon. Hm... Maybe Lunar knows a way to get there directly? I'll ask.

As they froze from my answer as I noticed I almost left a book behind. I quickly grab it and put it in the box. They seem to snap out of it while I do that.

"Well, then good residence Error." Blue huffed as I turned back to them.

"Don't worry! That'll just make me not want to come back more as you all kill this multiverse! Also my name's Misprint now. Want no connection to the past." I hummed and build up magic. They flinched back as I said that. I opened a portal to the Multiversal library.

"What's that?" Horror raised a bone brow in question. They all stared at the portal.

"Well since I'm leaving I guess I can tell you." I shrugged. "It's the Multiversal Library. Any book that ever existed is in there. Even on how to be a deity." Nightmare, Horror, Blue, Cross, Dust, and Killer eye sockets widened as I mentioned deities.

Roto jumped through the portal with a large dimensional box in his hand.

"Misprint, come on! We're waiting for you! Besides, I wanna stop by the Multiversal Bookstore on our way there!" Roto giggled as he skipped to my side.

"Haha! Don't worry Roto! I'm coming! Just biding farewell at those who were going to attack me." I smiled happily at my family member. Roto looked at them as his face fell.

"Oh, so they are the ones who abandoned you or didn't ask why?" Roto hummed annoyed. The group flinched back as Roto said that. Probably since he's a version of Ink.

"Yup but we're leaving them anyways. Now let's go!" I chuckled as Roto's face lit up as he turned back to me.

"Okay! But seriously though these dimensional boxes, Savant gave us are so helpful." Roto chuckled. "Especially since I write and draw comics a lot."

"Haha agreed!" I laughed as we headed towards the portal. "And same but with all my knitting."

"By the way, you still owe me a scarf!" Roto snickered as we were right in front of the portal.

"Right! I made the design but I want to see if you like it!" I explained as we stepped through. I glanced back to see Ink getting the coordinates to the library.

"Guys you're finally here! What took you so long!" Demi called out.

"Sorry! My multiverse planned on attacking me." I chuckled sheepishly.

"Did they hurt you?! I swear if they harmed you in any way I'll dust them!" Soot growled as he made sure I had no new injuries. The portal behind me closed.

"Nah they were too shocked that I was leaving to remember that they were there to harm me," I smirked.

"Good." Soot said as he calmed down.

"Guys lets go!" Fright giggled.

We all chuckled and went to the multiverse. I did ask Lunar but she said there wasn't one that she knew of. We walked across the astral plain until we saw the multiverse up ahead. We went up to it as everyone besides Roto and I stared at in awe.