Chapter One

Error's POV:

It's been three weeks since everyone left me. Turns out they decided to join Ink. I only talked to people who were fighting me. I sighed as I got up. I made a portal to a large library. It can be accessed by all multiverses, but only a few in each multiverse know of its existence.

I walked through and started to read the title of the books, hoping for something to get my mind off of what's been going on. I freeze as I realized that I had hoped in stars knows how long. I quickly regained my composure out of habit and resumes looking through the books.

I eventually found a fiction book called 'The Selection'. My mind immediately went to Nightmare and how it seemed like he's like it due to it looks like a romance book. I quickly shook my head from the though, remembering that I'm here to get my thoughts off of them.

I sat down with the book and started to read it. I ended up three fourths in before a shadow loomed above me. I focused my gaze upward to see a version of Ink on the other side of the table, seemingly lost in thoughts. He looked a lot like Inky but I quickly dismissed that thought process seeing as he didn't attack me right away.

"Hello?" I said, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Ah, sorry! I'm Ink! I don't think I've seen you around here before." He chirped, holding out his hand. I reluctantly took it.

"Error. I've been here before but I haven't visited in awhile." I responded, shaking his hand.

"That'd make sense seeing as I just found this place. May I ask what it is?" This version of Ink asked sheepishly. I quickly noted that I liked him much better due to how he isn't so egotistical.

"It's a library but for every multiverse. I'm not quite sure who made it but it's been here for eons. Maybe even before that. Every book that ever existed -either in a multiverse or with any Deity- it will be here." I racked my 'brain' for an explanation as he sat down across from me. "So you will be able to find some books on how to act like a Deity in here."

"That's so cool!" Ink chirped, eye sockets filled with stars. "So there could be thousands of books in here?"

"Oh more than that," I smirked, watching as his eye sockets shined with awe. "There are so many multiverses, more being added daily. Even more MegaVerses. So who knows how many books are here."

"Wow! I honestly thought I was the only multiverse." Ink informed me, rubbing the back of his skull nervously. I gave a small chuckle.

"Everyone does until they're a multiversal traveler or they come here. Most likely the former since I've only seen a few here before you." I hummed.

"There are multiversal travelers?" Ink questioned, looking confused. I gave a short nod.

"Yeah. They call themselves anons. Some go deeper into it and officially calling themselves a multiversal traveler, but most just stay on the sidelines. I personally never seen them but I have heard of them." I rambled a bit.

"Hehe, that's amazing! Being able to travel to any multiverse whenever you desire. That'd be a dream come true." Ink giggled before forcing a smile and looking at the ground.

"While I admit that it's cool, how would it be a dream come true?" I pondered, making his gaze turn to the table.

"In my multiverse, I knew of the balance. I tried hard to keep it stable. But my version of you kept on destroying without thinking of the balance. I had to keep on creating so he wouldn't accidentally remove the structure." Ink explained while twiddling his thumbs made of bone.

"A few months ago, Everyone left me. I'm not sure what I did but they all left." Ink finished, eye sockets half-lidded.

"I understand that. Honestly, that sounds a lot like mine." I gave a reassuring smile as he looked up at me.

"Really? How?" Ink wondered.

"Well, in my multiverse the version of you created non-stop to the point where my version of Fate had to take a sans from an AU and make them the destroyer. I'm the ending result. I'll admit, I was inane for awhile. But after I met those who equaled to the bad sanses, the Chara equals, and the Toriel equals... the insanity went away. I... considered them family alongside Blue. But... a few weeks ago... they suddenly wanted nothing to do with me. A few days ago I overheard that they decided to join Inky." I rambled.

"Guess we're both alone, huh?" Ink chuckled darkly.

"Well not if we have each other." I gave a smile. He returned it.

Over the next few weeks, Ink and I met a lot of sanses and papyrus from throughout the multiverses. We all had two things in common though.

We were abandoned and we were the reason our multiverses are still balanced. Either it due to us indirectly or directly balancing them out.