Chapter Two

Inky's POV:

It's been four weeks since everyone in the multiverse has joined us. Currently, we sat in the council room. The room's walls are pale gold with white accents on the pillars. The floor is made of marble I believe? The large table that fills up the room is made of jungle wood, along with the chairs that are filled by all original sanses and papyrus's minus Error. I took a look around the room looking at my allies. I sighed and rose up, gaining everyone's attention.

"Today we are here to talk about Error." I addressed, quieting any whispers at the mention of the destroyer's name.

"What about him?" Blue asked. He admitted to being his friend beforehand up until they left him. They won't say why though.

"It's come to my attention that he hasn't been destroying as much as of late," I responded, causing whispers to fill up the large room.

"Could he be planning something?" Dream questioned worriedly.

"Maybe. I suggest we plan an attack so we can intervene with any plans he has against us." I suggested.

I look around as everyone thought it over and agreed. Some were reluctant to do so but eventually gave in. I quietly sighed in relief.

"Then it's settled. We'll start planning in the morning. Remember, the entire multiverse is against him. He has no allies to defend him. But that does not mean we shouldn't take him seriously. He has an LV higher than anyone else. Meeting dismissed." I finished as everyone had agreed. I left the meeting hall to go start planning.

I walk down a hallway up until I reached my room. I opened the door for it to reveal a somewhat organized bedroom. I took in the room I've been living in for the past 4 eons.

A bed with shades of beige as the sheets and pillows with rainbow blankets and throw pillows on top. The bed is in the corner next to walls filled to the brim with artwork to the point where you can no longer see the once pale blue walls. The roof was a chocolate brown mixed with a scarlet red. The carpeted floor was black with some faint stains from paint spills. 

Across from the bed was a rose brown wardrobe that had all my outfits. Between the bed and wardrobe was a door to the bathroom. On the other side of the bed was a see-through door that leads to a small balcony.

One is full of paint bottles and trays. The other is full of blank paper and sketchbooks. On the wall beside the desk, a hanger was nailed in to hang my sash there. Yes, I do have a soul and my own emotions. But I do need to have a sash for the vials I use to attack.

I stepped into my familiar room and closed the door. I flopped myself onto the bed wondering what should I do when an idea came to me. I quickly sat up and opened a window. Yeah, I can open windows too. Error's not the only one.

I looked through the window to see the destroyer reading a book. I became confused. Where did Error get the book? Didn't Nightmare take all books Error borrowed back? I snapped out of my thoughts as Error finished it and opened a portal. It looks to be... a library? I saw him talk to a skeleton that looks a lot like me up until they reached a desk. 

Behind the desk, a purple-haired human with purple and yellow eyes was typing away on a laptop until Error started to talk to her. She closed the laptop, giving the destroyer her full attention. Error placed the book on the desk as the girl scanned it and typed on a PC. She waved goodbye to Error and the other me. 

They arrived at a large table where a lot of versions of the council were. They looked to be chatting happily for awhile before they started to leave. I watched as Error returned to the Anti-Void as he waved bye to the other versions.

I closed the portal and looked outside. I saw it was dark out. Not being bothered to change clothes, I laid onto my back as my vision was covered in darkness.