Chapter 24

Hola Garden. Sorry I was gone for so long. Writing really has been on my mind that much and every attempt I would make just ended in me not knowing how to write it. Though I know I have to end this eventually. I had a least 1,500 words written for this chapter and it was freestyled. However, I really didn't think it'd be appropriate to do since I have already yeeted 3 chapters of your past on you. This chapter would've done more of that but I feel the what has been given to you is enough...for now. So this will follow the last two episodes of the anime, since I'm going to compile them together. And with this chapter I will close off the book. And In doing so I will end this with a bang.

Y/N woke up in his room with Lizzy sleeping next to him. He lifted her off him and covered her in his covers. He pecked her on the forehead and headed to the shower. There he did his morning routine (Shout out to Dre Drexler). Once he was done he began to get dressed in his uniform. Once he was done he donned his uniform and went to the kitchen. He was greeted by his mother who sat around the table sitting scrolling through her phone. 

Y/N : Morning mother. 

Akane : Morning to you as well. How did you sleep?

Y/N : I slept well. *Gestures to kitchen* Breakfast? 

Akane : If you dont mind? 

Y/N proceeded to the kitchen where he made the kitchen his bitch and made some delicious breakfast while he did so Lizzy came from his room and sat at the table. Once he was done he served the ladies and proceeded to have a conversation whilst indulging in the food. 

Akane : I saw a car leaving as I was pulling into the driveway, who was your company?

Lizzy : Y/N's girlfriends, the student council from his school and the children from the Momobami clan .

Akane : *Chokes then coughs* The Momobami clan!?

Y/N : Calm down. Yeah they were here.

Akane : Might I ask why?

Y/N : I told them my history. Mary made a side bet and she lost.

Akane : You sure that was a good idea son?

Y/N : What harm could telling them bring to me?

Akane : You do remember I am Reiketsubami. I have an idea as to how the rest of the clan operate.

Y/N : You think we're in any danger?

Akane : Cant say for sure. Since we're banned from the clan, with different people taking the charged it'd be hard to say for sure what they would do. 

Y/N : So long as they dont touch either of you I could care less what they do. But they better watch themselves and try not to piss me off. 

Akane : You sound like my father. Your grandfather. 

Y/N : What was he like? You never spoke about him. 

Akane : That's because he wasn't there for me all the time. My father was just as much a stranger to me as a random person you walk by on  the street. 

Y/N : So it's not that you dont want to speak about him. You cant? 

Akane : Like you say. It's just the way is. I don't really care any way. 

Y/N : What exactly were the Reiketsubami banished for. 

Akane was about to speak but was interrupted by Y/N's phone ringing

Y/N : What's up Mary? 

Mary : Hey, me, Yumeko and a few others got a invitation at the auction, and we didn't see you here.