11

JORDAN***P.O.V. (Short sexual scene)

Spencer pushed the door closed behind him as he devoured my mouth and realized I am as hungry for him as he is for me. Their is so much fire and passion in this kiss, his tongue licked along the opening of my mouth waiting for me to allow him access, as I do his hands make there way into my hair, gently grabbing handfuls of it and crushing my mouth to his as my fingers slide into his hair to pull his mouth down against mine harder. My body seemed to melt against his in the darkness of the room. He carefully walked me backwards till my back was against the wall, releasing his hands from my hair he then leaned his hands on the wall, one on both sides of my head. I looked up at him to see his hooded eyes staring down at me. "You are so beautiful Jordan, the need to touch you is overwhelming." He says as he closes his eyes. 

I lightly take his face in my hands and say "I want you to touch me, and I need you to touch me." He then looked at me in awe and said "I just don't want to cause you any more pain tonight." he says as he lightly runs his thumb over my gash across my eyebrow. "It has been so long since iv'e been touched, and all I've experienced was unwelcomed touch. I want to be touched by you." I said as I felt as if I couldn't get close enough to him, I strained against his body, against the press of his broad chest, the muscles solid beneath his shirt as I was driven back up against the wall but this time by all of him pressed hard against me. The touch of his hands so warm on my bare skin sent another burst of heat straight to my core and made it ache as a small sound escaped me. Tugging at my tank top, Spencer drew it up just enough to slide his hands beneath it. He closed his hands around my waist. He tightened his hands, pulled me closer as my mouth moved beneath his. It was delicious torment. He groaned as my skin heated at his touch. I stroked my hands over him to slide them across the muscles of his chest, then moving my hands to the bottom of his shirt, and pulling it up and over his head. He then smiled and picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist while walking me over to his bed and slowly lays me down on it.

Spencer gets on the bed straddling me, He leans down to kiss me saying "If at any time you want to stop, just say  the word darling." he then continues to leave kisses down my neck to my collarbone, he slides his hands under my tank lifting it up over my head, and then continues kissing from where he stopped going down to my breasts, then down to just above the waist of my shorts. He scoots over slowly sliding my shorts off, now just laying in my maroon lace underwear.

He slid his hand over my hip, slipped the lace down over it. His fingers sliding between my thighs, making me jump and twitch. I lift my hips to his touch as his hand slides over to the other hip, he draws the lace away as I lift my hips to let him. There was nothing between us now but his pants. I had to do something about that, so I slide my hands down to his belt and start unbuckling it, then unbutton his jeans. I start to slide them down,taking his boxers off with them. I bite my lip waiting in anticipation for his cock to spring out at me, quickly glancing up at him to see quite the smirk on his face. I look back down just as his hard cock springs out, and might I say he is a good length and has some nice girth to it. 

I look up at him while biting my lip, and he comes down kissing my lips hard and slides his hand down rubbing circles over my clit, causing me to buck underneath him,grabbing a hold of his shoulder while a moan slips out, desire pooling between my thighs. "Spencer" I whisper in a desperate plea that I really don't know what I'm pleading for. "Please," I whine. "Please what? Baby. I need you to tell me what you want." I reach to grab his cock, but he gently takes my hand in his. "Tell me what you want darling." he repeats. I moan, lifting my hips off the bed in an effort to get the friction I need. " Oh darling, this problem of yours could be so easily solved if you just tell me what you want," he teases, a smug grin on his face. 

He's really going to make me say it. I look from him down to his cock just as it twitched and then back up to his face where he is still waiting for me to say it. "I want your cock here!" I say as I point at my pussy. His grin grows, leaning over me more, positioning himself at my entrance. "you ask me for anything and it's yours," he says as he slowly slides his cock into me and then holds himself there allowing my body to adjust to his size. He remains still as I start to feel that desperate need again as I try to wiggle underneath him. He then slowly pulls out and then sinks back into me and continues to do it over and over again getting faster and harder. Moaning, I slide my hands down his body, my nails digging into his skin as the desire simmering in my stomach begins to build. "You like that darling?" he asks and I nod. "Or maybe you would prefer if I flipped you on all fours." I moan, and my hips rise off the bed to meet his as he drives back into me while he chuckles. " I think that was a yes. Was that a yes darling?" he says getting ready to flip me over.  "Yes" I moan out. He gets up allowing me to turn over on my hands and knees. " Hard and fast," I say as I arc my back with my ass up. " Yes ma'm!" He says as he gracefully slaps my ass. He slides his cock in me slowly, then pulls it out just so the tip is in, then plunging his cock hard into me repeatedly, making me moan out over and over again as I rub myself till he is at his peak and he pulls out as we hit our climax together.