Plan Two- Tyki

Allen POV)

I wasn't sure what Lavi had in mind for Tyki. All they told me was to play along. Which for now meant I had to pretend Kanda and I weren't back together. It was hard for me. I missed him when I was out of the dorm. It was harder for him I felt him stalking me. I know seeing Tyki draped over me wasn't easy for him.

Lavi had been the one to convince Kanda to go along with the plan. He had locked Daisya and I out of the room. Which I think was a good idea considering all the yelling and banging we heard. In the end Lavi got his way and Kanda was sulking.

Today was Saturday. Per Tidal's orders we planned a picnic. Lavi sent me out to see if Tyki was around. The plan was to see if he was out and about. If he was I was to invite him to lunch. If not then I was to return to the dorm.

Lavi was attempting to keep Kanda busy. Considering I heard shuffling behind be a few times, I don't think it was working. I laughed as I continued on my walk.

"Ah music to my ears." The purr of his voice startled me out of my musings. Tyki came out from a doorway.

"Now you're practicing to be a ghoul?" I asked. He placed a hand over his heart. I heard a growl to my right.

"You wound me." He smirked sliding up to me. His arm fell toward my shoulder. Pretending to trip, I dodged out of its fall. I smirked as he caught himself.

"Why do I have to keep asking you to keep your hands to yourself?" I asked. He blew out the smoke from his cigarette.

"Why must I?" he taunted with a wave of his hand. "I like touching you." Simple. I sighed walking back to his side.

"Let's just see if we can get along. I mean Kanda and I... " I swiped at my eye burying my face into my chest so he couldn't see.

"Well it's too soon for me." Peering out of the corner of my eye I saw him nodded. He tucked his hands into the pockets of his jacket.

"Very well we will play by your rules, for now." Since he agreed I gave him a smile. It was a cue to Lavi letting him know all was going to whatever plan he had.

"How about we start with lunch?" I offered. We were near the dining hall. He looked thoughtful for a moment. Turning his head he looked at me. An intense look in those golden eyes had mine captured. I felt my face flush.

"Unless you do..."

"Oh I want to." He interrupted me. Those eyes not leaving my face. A slow smile spread over his lips. For the first time I really looked at him. His long hair fell free around his face. The wind played with it, but some how it stayed away from those eyes. The back was pulled into a ponytail. I wondered if it was as long at Kanda's, or as silken. His nose was long and narrow. Thin eye brows framed his golden eyes. His mouth was smaller than I first thought. Until he smiled. Then it was the best part of his face. He was good looking.

As my eyes lingered on his lips, I saw them curve upwards. "Getting some interesting thoughts?" his voice was like a cat's purr. My face flamed at his words. He chuckled. "Please share?" He quirked one eyebrow. Blushing I looked away.

"I was thinking you had a nice mouth, then you used it to speak." To my utter amazement he tossed his head back and laughed. It was a real laugh, not something condescending. It held amusement. He winked at me.

"I like when you use your mouth. I never am disappointed with what you have to say." We reached the door. Reaching out he grabbed the handle opening it for me. Snorting I realized he gave me little room to get past him. My arm would have to brush against his chest for me to enter. Stepping forward I allowed the slight connection.