Training Starts

That art on top is gorgeous
________________

Percy P.O.V

It was already the next morning, I heard banging on my door as I groaned. I dragged my tired body to the door and open it.

There appears, Nico in all his beautiful glory.

Nico was about to say something before he looked down and blushed heavily. I followed his eyes direction and gasped.

I was half-naked.

"P-Put on s-some clothes!" Nico exclaimed before he shut the door on my face as I scratched my head, I put on a dark short-sleeve shirt and open the door again.

Nico is standing there, waiting, this time together with Jaden. Nico was still a bit red but more of a light pinkish state now.

"I never thought I would see Nico blush, I respect you, Salem Morte the Deathbringer aka Perseus Jackson aka Percy Jackson aka Coral Reef." Jaden huffed as he put his hands on his hip.

"Why, thank you so much for the compliment. Jaden Luckson the insecure guy aka Jadey aka Thunder boy aka Honey Boo Boo Bear." I leaned on the doorway with a smirk on my face.

"Dude...STOP WITH THE HONEY BOO BOO BEAR!" Jaden went really red as I laughed.

"Bro, if you kneel and say please, then I'll consider." I smiled innocently.

"Fuck no." Jaden shoot back with a heated glare.

"Then the nickname stays," I said with a toothy grin.

"Ugh Fine." Jaden groaned loudly as he rolled his eyes.

"By the way, you remembered everything before Annabeth puts the potion in your drink yet?" Nico asked as he looked at Jaden.

Jaden blushed.

"Oh, I think I know what Jaden remembers now.." I said as I wiggled my eyebrows.

"S-Shut up!" Jaden exclaimed.

"Do you remember the time where you and him was so loud that I couldn't even have a good sleep at night, and the time where I walked-" Jaden slapped his hands on my mouth, refraining me from speaking any further.

"Percy, what do you mean?" Nico asked as he tilted his head, clearly not understanding what his husband aka me was talking about.

"Oh its nothing, Nico." Jaden forced a smile to appear as he moves his hands away from my mouth.

But loud noises coming not too far away from where we are, immediately grabbed my attention and I raised an eyebrow, waiting for either of the two in front of me, to start explaining.

Nico understanding me, said, "The Chaos Army is currently having an argument with Annabeth and her little group."

"She have a group?" I asked while I facepalmed.

"Of course, she has a small group of Athena kids, who proclaimed they are the smartest of their kinds, basically arrogant immature kids," Jaden explained as I sigh.

"Let's watch the drama before its too late." I went inside my cabin and pull out a dark coat and my blindfold again, in case you are wondering where Yandris, he went back to where he was before I summoned him.

Apparently, the author does not seem to like my pet crow as much as I do.

The three of us walked to where the commotion was, there was Annabeth who was glueing herself to Omega's arm. The chaos army dragging her away but she is like a stubborn person as she kept her grip strong.

"Seriously? Annabeth." Percy half-shouted, snatching Annabeth's attention at Omega, who was very uncomfortable. Annabeth then saw Jaden and put on a sad puppy face.

"Jaden! I missed you!" She shouted while running to Jaden. Jaden quickly dodged her and move a few feets away from her, staying behind me and more closer to Nico.

It seems like they became good friends.

"Jaden, how could you?!" Miko, whom I recognised and should be one of Annabeth's group members shouted while she ran to Annabeth, with the whole group trailing behind her.

"She loved you with all her heart and you pay her back like this!" Miko shouted while Jaden's gaze hardened.

"Well, news flash, we broke up yesterday, if you can't even remember that Annabeth, I suggest you work on remembering things better rather than chasing guys, a very professional advice from me to a person such as delusional as yourself." Jaden retorted as he crosses his arms over his chest.

I burst out in laughter.

"I believe you have your answers, so please stop attracting attention, like the attention whore you can't admit yourself as." Nico calmly said.

Annabeth glared at Jaden and Nico before she gathered some fake tears and sit on the floor, crying. Her group rushed to her and comfort her.

"Ew, can you please stop?" I frowned and rolled my eyes, putting my hands on my hip.

"I have a disease which is 'TBFYBS', you want to know what that means?" I ask as the group in front of me was confused.

"Its called 'too busy for your bullshit'." I smiled as I flipped my hair and walked towards the Chaos Army.

"Now then, did you guys had any plans for today?" I ask Omega as the said person nodded.

"We plan on training the campers physical abilities as well as their powers." I nodded in agreement as I smirk again.

"Oh yes, can you please take Jaden with you? He needs some physical training and I want the best for him so can you please train him, Omega?" I dragged out Omega's name as I felt an angry aura behind me.

I turned around to see Jaden with an angry frown on his face, his expression just screams "Coral Reef Percy Jackson, why the heck did you do it".

I gave him a thumbs-up as I walked up in front of the campers and smiled.

"Now then, training begins, my dear campers."

Hey guys!! Sorry for taking such a long time with this chapter

Hey guys!! Sorry for taking such a long time with this chapter. As you know, school life's starting, Grade 10...

FUCK, I AM NOT FUCKING READY FOR GRADE 10 AT ALL. Anyways...

LOVE YOU, MY READERS

-Ren