14) Introducing Prince Charming...

Ok, So i have finnaly done the cast list! Check it out and tell me what you think of it.

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

"And then you what?" Stella asks with a grin. We where sitting in her bedroom, she had called me up earlier this morning and asked if i could come over, Luckily, the boys where doing a signing and there was all ready a ton of security on them, so Bea gave me the day of.

I grin. "I pushed him into the pool."

"That's so-" She bursts out laughing. "Wow."

"Wow?"

"Yes. Wow, I have a twelve year old sister named Betty, and if she found out that you had even touched Louis... She would shit her pants."

"You're sister is called Betty?" I ask. This was the only fact that had stuck to me. I preferred not to think about her sister's pants.

"Yes." Stella says. "My parents are major Betty White fans."

"Really?" I ask. "Have you seen You Again and The Lost Valentine?"

Stella winces. "Too many times. I mean, Yes, that story is sad, But do they have to constantly suck each others faces every second?"

"It's disgusting." I said, shaking my head. "You Again, isn't that bad though..."

"No." Stella says, shrugging. "But the cheerleader really is bitchy."

I shrug. "I pefer her to the main blondie though."

"No!" Stella says. "Blondie is so nice!"

"Really? You can't even remember her name!" I said, pushing her slighlty.

She giggles and then hiccups softly afterwards. "Well she was nice."

"Who was nice?" A voice asks. And a boy walks into the room. You know the momments in those lame cheesy teann movies? Where the boy walks in the room in slow motion? Well this momment was like that, Except this boy desereved the slow motion. He has this shaggy brown hair, deep adorable brown eyes and milky choclaty skin.

I think i'm about to swoon. And then i think i will puke. I'm not one of those girls. I'm not one of those girls that swoons whenever she sees a cute guy, A girl that writes in her diary every day about that boy that is just sooo cute but will never EVER notice her, because she's soooooo normal and, OH the horror!

Yes, I am not that girl, I'm not romantic, I hate the colour pink and the last time I watched a romantic movie I think i was too young to walk.

"Kayla?" Stella asks, frowning.

"Hmm? What?" I said. "Sorry, I think I might've... dozed off for a second."

"I'm Dallas." The boy says with a smile. "Stella's brother."

"The one you wanted to...?" I ask, turning to Stella.

She laughs. "No, That was Mike. He's seven."

"What did you want to do?" Dallas asks, leaning on the frame of the doorway.

"Shewantedtoputhimonaleash." I say quickly.

Dallas nods, seeming to understnad my jumbled sentence.

"I'm Kayla." I say, awkwardly raising a hand. "Kayla Blue."

He smiles. "Nice to meet you Indgio girl."