Chapter Nineteen

"Maddie, baby," Kalani mumbled.

"Hmm?" Maddie said as she rolled over and put her head into Kalani's shoulder.

"The dance is in an hour, we should get ready," she smiled as she placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I wanna sleep," she groaned.

"We have been napping since we got out of school," she chuckled, "come on."

"Fine. Can I have a kiss?"

Kalani laughed as Maddie puckered her lips.

"Of course, my love," she kissed Maddie before rolling out of bed.

Maddie slowly followed. Kalani put on her wonder woman costume and Maddie put on her cat woman costume.

"You look so adorable," Kalani smiled and wrapped her arms around Maddie.

"So do you," Maddie said as she sunk into Kalani's arms.

"You ready to go?"

"Mhm."

They both walked out and met Kenzie in the kitchen.

"Ready?"

"Of course," Kenzie smiled in her incredible's costume.

"Who are you matching with?" Maddie asked as they made their way to Kalani's car.

"Gino," Kenzie smirked.

After ten minutes, the three girls got out of the car and walked towards the gym. Kalani wrapped her hand around Maddie's and squeezed.

They immediately found their friends and made their way over to them.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, you guys are so cute," Paige squealed.

Maddie started blushing, "shut up," she chuckled.

"She's right. I'm so happy you two are together," Nia smiled.

"I'm not," Keaton laughed.

"Hey, Keaton, back off," Zack said as he stood in front of him.

"Whoa, dude, calm down. It was a joke," he smirked.

"Well, it won't be a joke when I lay your ass on the floor," Zack smirked back.

"Zack, it's okay. He's not worth it," Kalani rolled her eyes.

"That's not what you said when you were in my bed," Keaton laughed again.

Before anyone could say anything, Keaton fell to the floor.

"I told you, man. Back the fuck off," Zack said as he shook his hand in pain.

"You two, in my office now!" A teacher shouted and grabbed Zack and Keaton.

"Did that really just happen?" Chloe asked in shock.

"Where's Maddie?" Kalani asked in a worried tone.

"I'll find her," Chloe said.

"I think the fuck not," Kalani snapped.

Chloe took a step back and bit her lip. "What's your problem? She's my best friend."

"The problem is that she's my girlfriend and I don't appreciate the fact that you're in love with her. So, how about you just take a step back and let me, her girlfriend, find her."

Before Chloe could say anything back, Kalani headed outside. Sure enough, Maddie was sitting by the curb.

"Madison," Kalani whispered.