ϝιϝƚҽҽɳ.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

♦︎♦︎♦︎

February 14, 1995

Valentine's Day. The one day of the year where couples all over the world treat each other to expensive gifts and flowers and chocolates. Where they make special arrangements and plans just to be with their significant other.

It used to be Willa's least favourite day of the year. She didn't believe that couples should only celebrate their love for each other on a single day. She believed if you loved someone that much, then you should tell them every single day of the year. Willa also hated it because she used to think love was gross and boys were icky.

But now, her opinion of the famous day had changed. She still believed you should tell your significant other you love them every day, but she didn't think love was gross or boys were icky anymore.

For the first time in all her life, she was looking forward to Valentine's Day. And more importantly, looking forward to spending it with her favourite person on earth.

Cedric.

On their last Hogsmeade visit, Willa went to a few shops to get some gifts for Cedric. When they got completely caught up in drama and school work, she forgot to get him a Christmas present and felt bad, so she got him some extra things to make up for it.

From Spintwitches Sporting Needs, she got him some new gloves for Quidditch as he'd been complaining about needing new ones for a while, and she got him some crazy yellow socks from Gladrags Wizardwear. (She figured yellow was a good choice of colour since they're in Hufflepuff). Then she went to Honeyduke's and got assortments of sweets (picking up a few extra things for herself), and then headed to Zonko's Joke Shop to get some things for her to use to mess with Cedric. Willa still held onto her older sister's tricks, even after all these years.

The weather had finally started to settle down. It was still cold, and the air was still and crisp, but most of the snow had melted. Willa was happy about this because she was finally able to go outside and study at her favourite spot.

Despite Valentine's Day falling on a school day, Willa and Cedric had organised to spend lunch and their free period together.

Willa woke up that morning and smiled when she saw a rose and a card sitting on her bedside table.

"Cedric dropped those off a few minutes ago." said Heidi.

Willa picked up the rose and smelt it, then opened up the card. Inside was a moving picture of the two of them; Cedric was kissing Willa's cheek and she was smiling widely and laughing. She chuckled at the memory of when they took this. It was just after they'd gotten together and one of their friends, Anthony Rickett, took the picture.

Under the picture, Cedric had written:

Happy Valentine's Day, love.
Looking forward to seeing you soon
Love Ced xx